5

hi! Ok, this may seem real crazy, but trust me -- it'll be fun... I hope...

Enjoy!

Oh. Did I mention only the made up characters were mine? The rest don't belong to me...

Percy's pov:

I woke up in my cabin, in bed. I rubbed my eyes. The everything that happened yesterday came flooding back to me... All the punishments for nothing... Then it clicked. The PUNISHMENTS! I looked around my room. I saw -- Was that Thalia and Nico? Nico was a girl. With long black hair, pale skin, even his, er, her cloths were girl type. But still black. Thalia had long black hair too. Her freckles seemingly lighter, making it look a little like make up. She was wearing a silver, blue and black pajama. I walked to the mirror and screamed my lungs out. I had black, wavy and reflective hair, which was to the length of my armpits. I had tan skin, tanner than before. My eyes were this dull color between sea green and grey. My eyebrow where more, uh, brownish and were lower. I had barely noticeable freckles too. I went to my closet.

Thalia and Nico jumped up. Their eyes were a tone off too, Thalia's the most. She now had a stormy cloud color, and Nico had a little more brown visible. Thalia rubbed her eyes, while Nico looked wide eyed at me.

"What's wrong Percy?"

"I - I'm a  girl!" I said, in disbelief. She laughed.

"You always were Perci." She yawned, went to the mirror. She didn't freak. Did they take her memory of ever being different? I thought. Yes. I did. Aphrodite's voice rang in my head. I felt angry. Very.

"No. But, whatever." I let it off the hook. We chose our cloths, from which... They were quite... Uh... Girl like. Most were body showing, but I put on a longer, skin tight, navy blue dress. Nico, or how Thalia called him 'Neka', was wearing a black, skin tight shirt with a black mini skirt. And black high heels. She (that's how I'm calling him now, deal with it) now seemed to now find it shocking. Like she forgot. Wonder, did he? We ate cereal for breakfast and went outside.

"Hey Nico --"

"Neka, Perci, the names Neka." She said annoyed. Before I could say anything, Thalia squealed and ran to Frank. He was holding Annabeth's waist. I heard her whisper, "He's cute". W-E-I-R-D. I know. She ran to him and began flirtatiously touching him. Just like Annabeth, who was kissing him sometimes, just like Thalia. Annabeth winked at Thalia, threw a lipstick to her and added one to herself, looked at Leo and ran off. They kissed again. Leo crashing Annabeth to a nearby cabin, tree or even the ground. Soon they had their feet twisted together, laying on the ground. Annabeth was rubbing her tummy to his, both were moaning. Frank was no better. He had crashed Thalia to a cabin's wall, one of his hand at her waist the other at the wall. Clearly, he was pushing her. Using her. She was moaning. It made me sick, even though... Maybe just one kiss. One minute. Maybe two. I shook my head. What was I thinking? I looked at Annabeth. Her pink clothes not fitting her. Soon she and Leo broke apart. Leo crashed himself with Hazel. Annabeth went to another boy, Jake, I think. I saw Piper walking to me. She was smirking.

"You not joining the fun, dear?" Something in my mind was telling me to trust her. I knew I couldn't though. I shook my head, not daring to speak. She smirked.

"Look! There is Annabeth. She is believing that she may be used by men. Even Thalia! Whom I haven't charm speaked. But because of the something on the men's lips, from Annabeth and other girls... *giggle* You'll eventually give in, Jackson. Be mine..." She slipped away. I saw Jason, with his handsome blue eyes, shining white skin. His lips. I shook my head trying to get the thoughts away. But my eyes quickly darted to his lips. We met eyes. Oh no. I thought. He smiled handsomely -- No! But I couldn't drag my eyes off him. No, no, no no! He walked to me, soon he crashed his lips to mine. And I couldn't get myself to push him away. I saw Piper smirking at me from the corner. After 20 minutes, he stopped, and I finally gained control. But it was too late. I was too vulnerable too Piper. I ran off, seeing Nico, or Neka, kissing boys. Multiple. I started crying in my bedroom. I knew I fell in Tartarus, I knew it was for Annabeth, but my memories didn't show any of it. My best friends now were in control of Piper. I needed to do something. I went back to my cabin and packed my stuff. I'm leaving  I thought. I found Clarisse,

"Hey Clarisse." I said, she looked up and hugged me,

"Percy! The rest are hypnotized. Charm speaked. Thank the gods that you're not. We have to leave and make a plan." I nodded, then she squinted with her eyes, "you're different. A girl. What happened?"

"I went to report what's happening to Olympus, and they punished Thalia, Nico and I. Thalia and Nico fell into the punishment and charm quickly. I barely did. I can't leave camp. It was one of the punishments." She looked at me in sympathy.

"Why?"

"Because Piper supposedly found evidence against us. They did a lot of stuff to us. And now... We're one of the only people who aren't hypnotized. Poseidon basically disowned me. Well, at least I took it that way. He chose Piper over me. So now... Let's camp near the lake, it's farthest from the actual camping place." She nodded in agreement. So we left and set camp near the lake. Clarisse soon fell asleep. I stayed awake, watching at the small fire we made. I saw something approach from the water. Poseidon. He looked at me.

"Son --"

"I'm not your son, Poseidon. I'll never be." He looked hurt, but I didn't fall. It's his fault anyways.

"Percy, Please!"

"You chose this. In front of the whole council. That moment when you chose Piper, a now 'evil' persona in camp. You chose her over me. I was trying to HELP! And you just chose to do all that. It's your and the council's fault the camp is now under Piper's control. All of your fault that Thalia and Nico fell!" I was crying by now, I could see Clarisse wide awake and looking in sympathy toward me, "In fact, I hate you. Remember, this is your doing." He was crying now,

"I can't do or say anything to Zeus." He whispered,

"You could when I was 12!" I said angrily,

"It wasn't the same, Percy. Then it was a war between us, now -- this is just camp. I couldn't do anything. And, you were the savior of Olympus before, you saved us, I stood by you. Zeus kinda just thought for the best of us..." I nodded in disappointment in sadness.

"So. You only loved me because I became famous, all of the gods' saviors. You know, the only difference between now and then, is that before you cared, now you don't. You think I'm nothing important. You think punishing me for nothing is the best for the council." I whispered, the continued, "All I ever wanted was a father. I searched for one for my whole life. Do you even know what if feels like? To wish every day, every day in you childhood for a father that cares and loves you? I thought that maybe, just maybe you could be one. But no. If you won't do it, I will."

"Do what?" He looked genuinely confused.

"I, Perseus Jackson--"

"No!" Poseidon said, but there was not stopping me now.

"-- on the river Styx, disown myself from Poseidon." A sharp pain shot through my body, I saw Poseidon fall over and moan in agony. He fell in the water. His eyes full of tears.

"Maybe one day I could be your father again..." He whispered and vanished into the waves. I crawled to my mat, Clarisse smiled sadly at me. She put a comforting hand on my shoulder and whispered a 'It'll be all ok, Percy'. I nodded reluctantly. She layed down next to me and hugged me. I smiled and wished her a good night. I layed there for a few minutes thinking of what to do now. How can I escape Piper for a whole week? Was my last thought before I fell into a dreamless night...

Thank you! Hopefully it was interesting, if it was and you doubted it, I told you so! Anyways, hope you enjoyed! I'll post the next chapter as soon as I can.