02

Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 2:

At ten o'clock, just as it is written in the novel, no more than no less.

With a full view of the unbelievable in the eyes of everyone, Tang Tang satisfactorily handed the suitcase in his hand to Uncle Suit, and said "thank you" politely and calmly.

"Miss you are polite", Uncle Suit took the suitcase and opened the trunk.

Everyone is stupid.

This car... is here to pick Tang Tang?

Isn't her company going to terminate the contract? Doesn't her family take her seriously? Even if you pay attention to it, you can't afford such an expensive car. How is this possible!

Tang Tang silently slapped them hard when they were smug, but even so, the girls had no time to face pain, and more of them were flustered.

They thought that Tang Tang had no background so they dared to bully her like this, but now, no matter who the person who came to pick up Tang Tang was, it was obvious that this person's identity was definitely not something they could afford.

Among them, the most ugly expressions were Shen Yulin and Su Can, who led the mockery, especially Su Can. Looking at the Maybach before him, he remembered the car he called, and just wanted to humiliate Tang Tang. Now he is so embarrassed.

Tang Tang told her everything that her adoptive mother abused her sister and bullied her. Su Can believed that Tang Tang really regarded her as her best friend, but Tang Tang never told her that there was someone behind her!

She thought Tang Tang was really miserable, and she would never be better even if she was still in this circle, so she dared to bully Tang Tang like this, but now...

Su Canqing's face became paler and paler. She wondered if what she had just done was not too obvious. Maybe Tang Tang didn't recognize it at all, but suddenly remembered Tang Tang's words in the morning, she said she suggested she go acting.

Su Can's heart is cold.

Tang Tang didn't think about bullying the little girl, but he didn't have a good temper to let others bully. He turned his head and looked at the dumbfounded girls. He patted the lead Shen Yulin on the shoulder, "Then I'll leave first, and see you later. ."

Shen Yulin looked at Tang Tang's beautiful and dazzling smile, and felt a chill in his heart. Did he never see you again, or did he really see you again?

According to Tangtang's body and appearance, if someone is holding him behind her back, she thinks it is definitely the latter.

Regrettably, fortunately that she didn't speak, she had all emotions, but it was a pity that Tang Tang was not interested in watching it, she got into the car gracefully, and the car left.

Until the car was far away, Shen Yulin finally couldn't hold back any more, turned around and started a fire at Su Can, "Didn't you say that she was unattended?"

Su Can shrank slightly and said in a low voice, "I don't know..."

"What do you know!" Shen Yulin is now regretting death. What should Tang Tang do if he retaliates? Looking at Su Can who was shrinking again, he was even more angry, and cursed "Trash" and left alone in despair.

The rest of the people are very good at glances, and they walked neatly in a group for a while.

Tang Tang didn't expect that the enemy would start fighting as soon as she left, and she didn't have time to think about it. She was seriously thinking about Tang Tang's life experience.