05

Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 5:

Yan Yan was born in China, but she moved to London with her family after she was five years old. Before she was fifteen, Yan Yan was in Europe, so she can speak pure British English and can also communicate in several other European languages. As for Japanese, I learned it deliberately later.

But to be honest, Tang Tang feels that he is indeed a bit talented in language.

She mainly speaks Chinese and English, but because German is the same language as English, German is also good; after going to Spain for more than half a year, she can speak Spanish well, and the French and Italian of the same language can reach the level of simple conversation.

When her agent set up a fake person for her, she said that she was proficient in eight languages. In fact, it was a mixed bag. There were eight kinds of people with different levels. Tang Tang was afraid that this person might be set down and be ridiculed by the group. Just go to learn a language that is not very good at it.

Tang Tang thought that the agent's personal setting was outrageous, and the author of this novel turned out to be more cheating than the agent.

Yan Yan, who is in the same humanities, is proficient in twelve languages, including a variety of different language families, and there is no doubt about changing languages ​​back and forth. The author especially loves to praise Yan Yan's British English, repeating it over and over again in the book, saying Yan Yan's English is just like the whispers of a medieval aristocrat.

The description of this paragraph in the book is basically realistic, and it is also about Yan Yan's acceptance speech in three languages.

But now, this Yan Yan at this moment is different from the book. Yan Yan, who is proficient in twelve languages ​​and accustomed to British pronunciation, can't speak Japanese, but also speaks obvious American English?

Tang Tang was a little confused.

Isn't she who is proficient in twelve languages ​​in this world and has an IQ of 150?

Tang Tang looked down at the comments, all overwhelmingly congratulated for winning, which was also mixed with a lot of praise for Yan Yan's loyalty.

[I have to say, Yan Yan is the best female star I have ever seen, not one of them. ]

[The youngest Tokyo film queen, really gives the Chinese a long face! ]

[Yan Yan's English is too good, people who can't pass CET-4 will be envious. ]

[Professional knowledge indicates that Yan Yan's English is really good, and her spoken English should not sound too comfortable. ]

[So why does Tang Tang have the face to mock Yan Yan and dare to say that he is the next Yan Yan? ]

Tang Tang:...

Why do you want to mention Tang Tang again?

Is this a black powder? Otherwise it is the former teammate fan.

Tang Tang clicked on this comment, and after flipping it twice, he saw the trace of calling Su Can.

Tang Tang gave himself a silent applause, guessing accurately. After he quit the person's homepage, this comment had been praised as the most popular comment.

[Small mouth is so sweet, talk more if you can speak. ]

[Could you not mention that this person has hot eyes? ]

[Tang Tang, a person who hasn't finished nine years of compulsory education, are you worthy to touch Yan Yan? ]

La Tangtang came out to whip the corpse, and said that she touched porcelain, Tang Tang was really wronged.