76-80

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 76:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 76:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Tang Tang lay on Ming Shaoyan's back and didn't want to come down.

Just lying on his stomach with Ming Shaoyan, Tang Tang felt very at ease, with his arm around Ming Shaoyan's neck, but it was a pity that he bit his ear with Ming Shaoyan infinitely close. Tang Tang only discovered that Ming Shaoyan's ears seemed very sensitive today. She deliberately talked to his ears, her breath fell on Ming Shaoyan's ears, and Ming Shaoyan turned away from her face uncontrollably.

Tang Tang tilted his head more vigorously and bit on Ming Shaoyan's earlobe lightly. Ming Shaoyan trembled and almost dropped Tang Tang from his back.

Fortunately, Tang Tang was witty. The tighter he held his hands, the hot breath blew into Ming Shaoyan’s extremely sensitive ears.

"Uncle, you haven't liked other people in twenty-eight years, have you ever met anyone?"

Ming Shaoyan:...

This question is really tricky.

The answer Tang Tang wanted to hear was definitely no. Of course, this was also true, indeed there was no.

But this is not a disguised explanation, he is twenty-eight years old, but he is still a virgin.

This little girl was clearly deliberate.

"Is there or not..."

"No."

Tang Tang chuckled, but it was Ming Shaoyan who was let go before he finished laughing and threw him down. With another exclaim, Ming Shaoyan turned the person over and hugged him again.

Tang Tang was lifted up by Ming Shaoyan again, his slender legs were tightly wrapped around Ming Shaoyan's waist, and as soon as he raised his eyes, he couldn't hold onto Ming Shaoyan's turbulent black eyes, his heartbeat speeded up suddenly, and he subconsciously shouted. There was a "little uncle".

Uncle's kiss fell fiercely.

Ming Shaoyan’s villa is a detached house surrounded by water views. From the parking lot to the middle of the villa, there is a long section of good scenery. The moonlight is shallow, reflecting the sparkling water around him. Tang Tang is sitting by the cold fountain pool. Been kissed by Ming Shaoyan for a long time.

The kiss was so hard that Tang Tang didn't even know how to parry.

When I was in a daze, what I thought was that Ming Shaoyan clearly wouldn't kiss like this last time...

Not knowing how long he kissed, Ming Shaoyan was finally satisfied, and hugged the person from the pool again. Tang Tang, who had just been sharp-toothed, had become quiet at this moment.

When she returned to the villa, Aunt Cheng had already prepared a supper and waited for a while, cheerfully greeted Tang Tang to come in, wondering in the bright light, "Why is her mouth so red? You are not sick!"

Tang Tang:...

"No, no, it's just a bit...a bit angry."

"Then I'll squeeze a glass of cucumber juice for you." After saying that, he quickly opened the refrigerator and went to look for cucumbers.

Tang Tang touched his lips and looked back at Ming Shaoyan subconsciously. Ming Shaoyan had returned to his usual calm appearance. If he hadn't personally felt it, who would have thought that Ming Shaoyan would look completely different when he was emotional.