16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart TASMLS » Chapter 16:
Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 16:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Although Tang Tang's name is scolding, it is really red when it comes to red.

For nearly a week, Tang Tang’s name did not appear on the hot search, and many netizens were not even used to it. Now, a new hot search belonging to Tang Tang has finally appeared!

No matter what your content is, go ahead and scold it.

There is no need for Dana to help ask the navy to heat up. Netizens sent hot searches related to Tang Tang to the top ten in almost a few minutes.

When the heat went up, everyone started to watch the content slowly.

The video is quite clear. At least one can see that the girl in jeans is Tang Tang. Tang Tang is walking with a man and a woman. Many people around are watching with cameras. From the video, you can hear all kinds of things around. The weird call.

Suddenly several screams broke the tranquility of the video, and a water bottle filled with water hit Tang Tang from high above.

Yes, it was smashed down, not thrown down, because the moment Tang Tang drew sideways in surprise, the water bottle exploded under his feet.

The sound of the water bottle popping can be heard across the screen.

With such an intensity, it is clear that someone used enough energy to directly hit Tang Tang's direction!

The video was not over yet, Tang Tang was splashed with water. The teacher next to him should be shouting for a thorough investigation, but he saw Tang Tang silently putting the bottle in the trash can and said, ignoring the water in his body, forget it.

It's sad to watch the whole video.

Fans of Tang Tang, who was still struggling to support her, couldn't help crying when they saw this video. When she first fanned Tang Tang and then gradually turned off fans, watching this video, they also felt inexplicably sorrowful.

But people who don't like Tang Tang can't feel the bitterness of this.

Weibo is rising very fast, and there are all kinds of push notifications. After a while, people who really care about it and watch the excitement come here to make trouble. In less than an hour, the comments have quickly broken 20,000.

Open the comments, the top ten comments are not what everyone imagined.

The girl sitting in front of Tang Tang almost dropped her phone after reading the comments in the front row.

[I’m the only one who finds it inexplicable? ]

[Deserve it! I want to smash it! ]

[It's hype again, right? Someone just threw a bottle of wine a few days ago. Tang Tang was thrown a bottle of water today? ]

[Deserved to death, I'm upset when I see it. ]

"How can they do this!"

The little girl feels that her three views are going to be broken, who are these people, do they have a conscience, and they can actually say such things!

Tang Tang took out his phone, took a screenshot and sent it to Dina a few times before the hot comment.

[You are too cruel! ]

[It just needs to be effective. ]

Tang Tang can understand the article here, but people who are not in the circle can not understand it, just like the little girl just thought that these comments were really made by her black fans.