06-10

Transmigrating as the Supporting Male Lead’s Sweetheart Chapter 6:

Tang Xin was inexplicable, and looked back at Tang Tang with a puzzled look, "What is forty percent?"

When the adoptive mother heard this, she felt like she had been stepped on her tail and her hair exploded in an instant, her voice raised unconsciously, "What did you say!"

How did Tang Tang know about the will!

Apart from her, only the lawyer who accompanied her when making the will and no third knew about it, and even her relative, Tang Xin, had no knowledge of it.

The adoptive mother was almost lost by Tang Tang's words, especially when she heard 40% of the accuracy. Where did this little **** hear it? Not only did she know the will, she knew it so clearly?

Mother Tang became anxious.

Ten years have passed since Li Yi, but when I think of it, Mother Tang was still itchy, stuck in her throat like a fishbone that couldn't be pulled out, she couldn't forget it all her life. The word "will" was mentioned again, and Mother Tang remembered the appearance of Tang Yunde lying on the hospital bed. She couldn't say anything clearly, but she still remembered Tang Tang and the woman.

She has been married to him for seven years, and has been with him for seven years. Before he died, Tang Yunde was still full of mother and daughter, saying that he was finally going to find that woman, saying that he was dead, fearing that no one would hurt Tang Tang, once again. In the future, she told Tang Tang to take good care of her, saying that she had never seen her pitiful mother since she was a child.

Tang's mother was shaking when she was so angry. For so many years, Tang Yunde has given Tang Tang all the good things first. Her daughter will always be left behind by Tang Tang. Tang Tang is wronged? Aren't she and Tang Xin wronged?

Tang Yunde is crazy. He has been crazy since he met that woman. That woman has given birth to other men wild species. Such a rags Tang Yunde still serves as a treasure. The daughter of that woman and another man is holding it. It hurts more in the palm of the hand than a dear girl.

In the end, he gave Tang Tang 40% of his inheritance before he died!

Just say that it's not cheap, it's not cheap!

At that time, Mother Tang was holding Tang Yunde’s will, her eyes were looking at 40% of the upper part, her eyes were about to puncture the paper, no matter how uncomfortable she was, she still smiled and nodded to Tang Yunde, saying that she would do it in the future. Take good care of Tang Tang and promise Tang Yunde that he will give her 40% when Tang Tang is eighteen.

Bah, who will give it to her.

A stubborn kid who has no one in his life, has disturbed them for so many years, and still wants to take her family's money and dream!

After Tang Yunde's death, the matter of the will was completely rotten in Mother Tang's heart. If she didn't mention it, no one would know about it. As for that lawyer, keeping a secret can get a lot of money, of course. There is no need to disclose this to Tang Tang.

Year after year passed, Tang Mu had almost forgotten about this matter for a long time, but she was unsuspectingly mentioned by Tang Tang himself.

Mother Tang jumped without thinking about it.

"Leaving home silently for three months, the school ran away without saying a word, and the tuition fee for a semester was thousands of dollars. When I was developing, I can't remember to come back, and now I can't get rid of it. Run back, you are so good, don't come back. Since you are back, you should understand a little bit. Once you come back, you don't even explain it. Look at what you look like now!"