I'm Fine

⚠️TW⚠️ nightmares

Luz's POV.

⚠️I was in my old school and I could hear laughter in the distance. As I walked towards the sound it seemed to be the cold. Like when you trip someone purpose and think it's funny. When I got to the source I was surprised to see my new friends. "I can't believe she did that" Emira said with a snicker. "She's so lame" Edric agreed as I got closer I noticed that they were looking at pictures from my past. "Oh here's the looser now" Gus said pointing me out.

"Ugh what are you doing here" Viney asked. "I-I thought we were-" At this point tears were stinging my eyes. When Willow cut me off "What friends ha why would we ever be friends with you?" She asked mad "yeah your just some weirdo in a cat hoodie" Jerbo stated with a scowl. "Amity your still my friend right?" I asked with a strained smile she just shook her head "No Luz, we never were" she said softly, and just like that I was alone again.⚠️ "L... UZ... LU...Z"

I woke up to Amity's concerned face "what's wrong" she asked her voice soft. "N-Nothing" I stated mentally cursing myself for stuttering. "Well you were crying in your sleep" she stated as I noticed the tears coming down my eyes. "I'm fine it was just a bad dream" I said wiping the tears off my face, but I could tell she didn't believe me. "What time is it" I asked hoping to change the subject. "It's about 8:30" she replied checking my clock. "I'm going to make everyone breakfast" I stated before walking to the kitchen
Amity's POV.

I could tell Luz was hiding something but she refuses to talk about t. What I didn't tell her was that I heard her say my name last night too. Luz sounded so hurt, I need to know what her dream was about... I need to know it's not my fault. I was yanked back to reality when Luz stated breakfast was ready.

We were all seated at the table as Luz put a plate in front of each of us. On the plate was meat strips, bread circle cakes, and what looked to be human eggs. I guess Luz could tell we were confused because she started to laugh.

"These are pancakes, here I'll show you how to eat them" She stated before demonstrating. I was quick to copy her actions. They were delicious I've never tried anything like it. "This is delicious I've never tried anything like it" I said with a smile. Luz just laughed "glad you liked it, just wait till you try waffles" she stated with a smile.

"You guys might want to get dressed, we should get leaving soon" Luz stated before walking to her room. Not long after, everyone was dressed and ready to go.

Luz's POV.

Everyone was dressed and ready to go out, but I was a little scared something might go wrong. "Maybe I'm just being paranoid" I thought to myself.

"You guys ready to go" I asked with a smile. They all nodded in agreement "Alright, time to experience your first day in the human realm?" I asked with a smile before opening the door.

We were on our way to town, stopping every now and then to explain something. "What are all those contraptions on the road" Amity asked pointing to all the cars on the road. I laughed at that, "I forgot how different your realm is from mine" I said through breathes.

When I finally caught my breath I tried to answer her question. "Those are cars" I stated pointing to the vehicle. "They're pretty expensive, but necessary if you want to get anywhere. Think of them as our version of staff" I stated trying to explain the best I could.

After a short walk we made it to the movies. "Were are we" viney asked confused "Oh I read about these your wach a magic wall" Gus said proud he remembered. I couldn't help but laugh "close, this is a movie theater you wach new movies here." I said still giggling "What about the magic wall" Gus asked curious. "There's this projector thing that can project the movie onto the wall, sort of like illusion magic." I stated hoping that I explained it right "oh that makes sense" Gus stated with a smile.

When we walked in I noticed we were sent a couple weird glances. I guess it would seem a little weird to see 7 high schoolers walk in wearing weird clothes, with a girl that was missing for a year. I laughed at the thought before talking to the ticket guy. "Can I get 8 tickets to see Black widow" I asked knowing it would be expensive. "That will be 48.50" I tried not to wince at the price before handing him a 50.

He then passed out the tickets and informed us on what time the movie starts.

Word count 844