Luz

Trigger warning

⚠️suicidal thoughts⚠️
⚠️ mentions of suicide⚠️
⚠️bullying⚠️
Luz POV.

⚠️TW⚠️ There in front of me stood the 3 people that made me want to end my life.

"What's the point" I think to myself. "Would anyone even care if I was gone" I thought out loud. "My mom's always busy, I have no friends, school is just a place to be bullied" I continued to contemplate my actions. "I can't do it" I thought to myself. "Good witch Azora wouldn't give up and neither will I." As I look at the water down below I walk away determined to get through this. ⚠️TW over ⚠️

(⚠️TW⚠️)I wince at the memory a fresh tear finding it's way down my cheek. "Finally, I thought she would never leave" Chad started "now we can talk alone" Hailey continued. "Go away" I try to say confidently but it comes out soft and fragile. "Um, no l don't think I will" Hailey said with a chuckle. "Who was that you were hanging out with?" Chad asked "she's cute" he continues making my blood boil even more. "Leave her out of this" I stated anger flooding my voice.

"Oooh looks like we struck a nerve" Hailey stated with a wicked laugh. "Oh yeah anytime I see Luz the other girl's not far." Amber stated making me blush a little. "Her name is Amity" I state it a small voice "what was that weirdo" Chad asked with fake sympathy. "I said her name is Amity" I stated a fire burning in my eyes.

"Wow you must really like her, it's sad" Hailey stated with a laugh. "You know she would never go for you right" Amber asked. I looked down in shame, they noticed and started to laugh. They're right who would ever date me "you know I'm a little hurt you got a new crush" Amber started. "It feels like just yesterday you were asking me to prom." Amber stated I winced at the memory, causing them to laugh.

"I can't believe you thought you had a chance with me" Amber said still laughing at the memory. "What do you want" I try not to let there teasing get to me. "What, can't 3 friends come
to the Arcade and run into a familiar face" Hailey asked in an innocent voice. "Not when it comes to you 3" I counter knowing they hate the Arcade.

"Ouch I'm hurt I thought we were closer than that" Chad stated with fake offence. "Than you thought wrong" I say a little to cocky, and Chad lunges at me in anger. Just then Amity showed up with the prize.(⚠️ TW over)

Amity's POV.

As I walked to the prize stand something felt off. Ehh it's probably nothing I thought to myself not paying the feeling any mind. I finally got to the prize stand and collected Luz's prize. "Luz is going to love you" I state looking at the hybrid plushie. Of course Luz chose this plushie, she's so adorably wired. I thought to myself as I showed the cashier my tickets.

After she verified I had enough I started walking back to were I left Luz. As I got closer I could hear people arguing and one of them sounded like Luz. At that realization I started to rush I had to get to Luz. When I finally made it my blood boiled and my eyes welled up why, why didn't she tell me she had bullies? Did she think I wouldn't care, did she not trust me enough? I pushed my worries aside I had to do something, but the only thing that came out my mouth was a broken hearted "Luz?".

Everyone turned to me I glared at the three bullies "stay away from her" I state my tone as cold as ice. "And what if we don't" the girl who I recognized from the other day asked. I punched her in the face "then that" I say looking at her bloody nose. They started to walk away but not before the bloody nosed girl turned back and said "this isn't over". I just flipped her off as a reply.

I made sure they were all the way gone before turning to Luz. She looked to be on the verge of tears. As much as I wanted to cry I had to stay strong for Luz. I broung her into the tightest hug I could as she silently sobbed into my shoulder. "Come on let's get some air" I offered as I guided her out the dimly lit building.