Epilogue

Luz POV

It's been 2 months since I've had to say goodbye and everything has gone back to normal. Tomorrow will be my birthday, but I'm not really looking forward to it. Amber and her gang has  finally left me alone but that doesn't change the fact I don't have any friends. Hunter started going to the same school as me and seems to genuinely be happier. He's even gotten pretty popular and has became like a big brother to me. But he can be pretty overbearing at times him and his friends would show if someone even looked at me wrong.

I was on my way home thinking about my last birthday and how I spent it on the Isles. I was so homesick Eda decided to try and recreate every tradition I would do with my mom. They of course failed miserably due to their lack of knowledge on the human Realm however still to this day I consider it as one of the best birthdays I've ever had. That was also the first birthday I've spent with friends in a long time. As I  walked in to my house I was surprised to see the portal door open with 7 teens standing in front of it.

Ok now I'm done for real this time but yeah should I do a sequel. I mean I've been thinking about doing one but if I do it's going to be far in the future because I think I deserve a long awaited break. Like I said the convention took a lot out of me so I'm exhausted. I mean I only just got home Friday night so yeah bye have a great what ever time it is for you later 👍🏽

Word count 293