Nice to meet you (Not)

Amity's POV.

I was a little disappointed when Luz left I was hoping this could be sort of like a date. Eventually Luz came back after a while, but she looked a littlet panicked. "Hey Luz, what's wrong" I asked worried about her, but she tried to play it off "nothing Amity, everything's fine" she said trying to convince me.

"Are you sure you left in a hurry" I pried a little trying to get the human to open up. "I needed to use the restroom" she said not at all convincing me but I didn't say anything. Eventually the credits started to play and everyone started to leave so I started getting up, but Luz grabbed my hand making me blush.

"S- sorry, it's just there's always an end credit scene" she said giving me a smile. Soon enough there was another short scene after the credits. "How'd you know that was coming" I asked with a chuckle "It always does" she said with a smile before getting up to leave, and I followed.

Luz's POV.

I was still a little panicked from my talk with Amber, but I wasn't going to let her ruin my friends vacation. They shouldn't have to deal with my drama, when I'm the one who invited them. I can deal with Amber and the rest alone.

"Hey guys it's getting late I know the perfect place for dinner" I stated with a smile as we left the theater. "Ooh were are we going" Edric asked curious "It's a surprise" I answered. Eventually we Napoli's my favorite pizza spot "This is my favorite restaurant the food here is delicious." I stated walking into a small building with a smile, the rest of our group following behind.

I was about to sit at my normal booth when I noticed we would need more room. I almost forgot I've got friends now, I smiled at the reminder before walking to a bigger table. Everyone was seated a when I saw a familiar face head over "Jackson" I stated in disbelief "Luz" he replied, but before he could say anything else I had him in a bone crushing hug.

Amity's POV.

My blood boiled at the sight who is he and what is he doing hugging my Luz. I could feel my face start to go red as I struggled to keep my composure. Calm down maby they're just friends, don't get jealous yet I took a deep breath before letting it out trying to calm my self.

I was happy to see Luz had ended the hug. "Jackson I want you to meet my friends" Luz said gesturing towards us. "Wow there's a lot of you, hey I'm Jackson Luz's ex boyfriend and best friend." I frowned at that did he say boyfriend, why didn't Luz talk about him, does she not like girls. That last thought almost made me cry what was I thinking she just wants to be friends.

Before I could start crying Luz said something, "does it count if we only dated for a week?" Luz asked playfully annoyed making me even more jealous. "Why only one week" Edric asked making me glare at him "we just weren't a good match" Luz stated vaguely. "Stop being so vague, I'm Gay" he stated bluntly leaving every confused. "What's Gay" Viney asked still confused about the break up.

Jackson looked at Luz with concern "are they serious I know at least one of them listen to girl in red." Jackson said sure of it "what's so important about a girl wearing red. "Are they uncultured, or even worse homophobes did they force you back into the closet, It's ok to be yourself-"

Before he could continue with his confusing rant Luz cut him off. "Jackson chill they aren't homophobic they just live somewhere more accepting so they don't use different terms." She explained. "Oh that's good news were are they from I'd love to visit some time" he replied

"It's very far, it's a small island barely on any map you probably wouldn't be able to get there." I tried to come up with convincing lie, he looked sceptical but bought it. "Basically being gay means you like guys instead of girls, so that'd be Edric and Jerbo" Luz said pointing at the 2 boys sitting next to Each other.

"So then what would we be" Emira asked gesturing towards her and Viney "That would be lesbian it means you like girls" Luz continued to explain "what about a girl who likes a guy would that be gay" I asked interested to the topic "Nope that's straight it goes ether way weather your a girl likes a boy, or a boy likes a girl " She concluded smiling at her explanation. "So then what are you" Gus asked interested in her answer.

"Well I'm bi I like boys and girls" she said causing me to perk up. There's still hope I thought a smile plastered on my face. "Anyway enough about that it's pizza time, can I get 2 large pizzas one cheese the other Italian?" Luz asked ordering the food. "Sure Luz drinks" he asked waiting for the answer "lemonade for everyone" Luz replied laughing when Jackson gave hem a weird look. "Anything else" he asked "Yes an extra seat because you're eating dinner with us." Luz said with a smile.

"But, I still have to wait tables" he tried to say no. "We are literally the only ones here" Luz stated with a smirk. "Come on I haven't seen you in 5 years, we can at least catch up" Luz tried again this time being successful. "Fine, just let me get your drinks and pizza" he said before walking away. "What did you mean, you haven't seen him in 5 years." I asked seeing as they were so happy to see each other.

"Well we used to be best friends in elementary school. That was until he moved for middle, that's why I never really talked about him." She explained knowing we were curious. Eventually our pizzas came and they were delicious. How is earth food so good without magic, we spent the rest of the night getting to each other and becoming friends.

A:/N.

What did you think, I personally love jealous Amity, so of course I had to add it. I remember Dana said that she wanted the boiling isles to be more accepting so I figured they wouldn't separate sexualities. I try to update every Saturday seeing as that's when the show airs. Now on an unrelated note what do you think about Hunter, and what do you think Luz's palacemen will be. Also I was a little disappointed I didn't get to see Luz's palicemen. Can't wait to see what happens next anyway that's all for today I'm going to Texas tomorrow for the next 2 weeks so I may or may not be off the grid until after but I'm not sure later guys hoped you liked it byyyyeeee✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽✌🏽

Word count: 1178