Chapter 11

*Annabelle's P.O.V.*

.

.

.

I woke up under a soft blanket and someone lightly shaking me.

"Anna wake up" the person cooed in my ear. I covered my head with the blanket.

"No" I grumbled out through the cloth and sleepiness

"Don't you want to get back to your mate? I know I do, well to mine" I pulled the blanket off my face and looked at Danny who seemed to be in a daze

"Have you always been gay?" I asked bluntly and he chuckled at me

"Not at first but a few years after the incident I found myself more into guys"

"How did you both meet?" Immediately after I asked at he frowned and looked down at the blanket that now pooled around my legs "Danny? What happened?"

"It was a year ago" he said it like he was reliving the whole thing over again "the exact date our family died and you went missing. I couldn't stand being all alone, I went everywhere looking for my mate and couldn't find who I thought was a her, I was done with life pretty much.

"I walked into this house and went into this room since you were the only body not found and I said everything I was ever sorry for, and asked the moon goddess for forgiveness for everything terrible I ever did. With me I had a syringe with wolvesbane mixed with liquid silver, before I could inject it a wolf came running in and grabbed the syringe from my hand with his mouth and threw it, he saved me"

"It was Evan, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, he shifted back to his human form after throwing the syringe. When he stood tall we looked at each other in the eye and both said what our wolves told us 'mate', he then growled and looked away from me. I thought he was pissed off that I was his mate and was going to reject me"

"Well he obviously didn't"

"Let me continue, jeez, like I was saying, I thought he was going to reject me but instead he cried asking me why I was going to take my life, I told him everything, I let everything out, I even cried. He listened to me, and comforted me, I fell in love with him that very day and now instead of that day being so terrible it is now the happiness day of my life, still sad but happy"

"That's so cute Danny, I think it so cool having a gay brother"

"Doesn't mean I'm like those gay guys from TV shows, no way in hell, that's more Evan"

"Aww, I was hoping you were the TV show kind of gay" I fake pouted making him laugh

"Sorry sis, but I'm too tough, sure Evan has powers but we were a beta family"

"Yeah I know"

"How did you meet Ashton?" He asked looking at me with interest

"Well you see I was hungry and stole something from a store-"

"Really? What did we talk about when you were twelve?"

"Not to steal or bad things will happen I know, just let me continue. So the store owner chased me and I ended up doing a circle put back what I stole but the guy still chased me, so I kept running. I was running when an amazing smell came to my nose and my wolf took over and followed the smell but at the same time we were both scared to find the source of the smell.

"As I got closer to the smell I notice a cute guy who looked around frantically and I stopped. He was Ashton. I then heard the store owner yelling so I ran and when I looked back for just a minute I ran into Ashton, I felt sparks flying and didn't want to move but I was going to be thrown in jail if I didn't keep running so I got up and ran, I ran from the store owner and my own mate"