Chapter 2

*Ashton's P.O.V *

Her blue eyes just looked right into my green ones. She looked so afraid. I then got on the boat and knelt down next to her.

"I'm Ashton"

"A-Annabelle," she said with a cute Australian accent

"come on you don't have to hide"

"you're not turning me in?"

"of course not, us werewolves have to stick together" she gave me a smile that made me smile. I helped her up and mind linked Lucas.

'hey we are at the harbor'

'why are you at the harbor?'

'can I explain later?'

'yeah, I'm on my way'

"hey Annabelle"

"yeah?"

"how would you like to join my pack?"

"I have to don't I? I mean I am your mate" that made me smile

"yes you are" she was like an angel. She was literally the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I've seen basically every girl in the world and she is the most beautiful out of them all.

"what's your name again, sorry I'm really bad with names," she said blushing making her look cuter

"Ashton, you know your cute when you blush"

"I can't believe it" she whispered

"can't believe what?"

"Oh nothing it's stupid"

"no, I want to hear what my mate has to say"

"every time I thought about meeting my mate I always imagined him saying that he rejects me because I'm not good enough for him"

"why would you think that way? you're beautiful, I've searched the world for you"

"you have?"

"yes, this was the last place I needed to look"

"how old are you?"

"21, what about you"

"18" Lucas then pulled up and we got in

"Lucas this is my mate Annabelle, Annabelle this is my beta, Lucas"

"nice to meet you," she said in a small shy voice

"nice to meet you too" the whole car ride to the hotel was mostly me and Lucas talking about pack business, Annabelle seemed to be in her own little world. When we got to the hotel I had to snap Annabelle out of her trance she was in.

"we are going to stay here for another day"

"alright" she got out and when I reached out for her hand she flinched

"are you alright?"

"yeah"

'somethings wrong with our mate'

'I noticed'

'I've tried to talk to her wolf but her wolf seems very sketchy when I'm around'

'we need to find out what's bugging her'

'fast, it hurts seeing her this way'

'yeah' we walked into our room, Annabelle always looking around.

"what's wrong?"

"nothing" she whispered and kept walking now with her head down. Now I'm the one looking around to see if anyone was watching her. When we got to the room Lucas went to the shower leaving me and my mate.

The Alpha's Little MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara