Chapter 4

*Annabelle's P.O.V*

"my last name is Millson" I told him and he looked confused

"where have I heard that name before?"

"we met when we were kids, I showed you something that I've never showed anyone else"

"what?"

"you know when I was having my panic attack"

"yeah"

"did you happen to look outside?"

"yeah it was snowing and windy"

"that's all I'm telling you, goodnight" I gave him a kiss on the cheek so he would be distracted so I had time to sleep. After about 5 minutes I drifted off to sleep.

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Millson, Millson, Millson! I know what her secret is. I looked over at her so see her sleeping. I then walked into the living room where my parents were.

"Millson, her last name is Millson and she's an element wolf" my mom and dad had smiles on their faces

"what?"

"ever since we met the Millsons we knew you both were mates, we just never knew her family was killed"

"you kept this a secret from me for all these years, we've been looking for the element wolf so she didn't fall into the wrong hands and you knew this whole time"

"last time I went to their house it was your birthday, the place walls were covered with blood and after talking to the alpha he told me what happened, I knew she would have developed some trust issue and go to a place with little werewolves or find a new family to take care of her"

"you never told me this" my mom said slapping my dad's arm

"I didn't want to scare you honey"

"I still can't believe you kept this from me, now her necklace makes sense"

"the necklace is supposed to help her powers stay under control, if not wearing it then the weather becomes like her mood or something happens, as long as she wears the necklace she is the one in control of her powers"

"thanks dad"

"you're welcome"

"you should get some sleep Ash" my mom said

"alright, night"

"night" they both said in sync and I walked to my room.

'I can't believe our mate is the element wolf' my wolf said

'I know, wait when I was younger I never left Alaska when we visited packs, Annabelle is originally from here?'

'I guess so, why else would the moon goddess pair you both up'

'huh, I'll talk to her tomorrow' I lied down next to her and put my arm around her. She immediately relaxed into my arms making my wolf purr with delight, and I then drifted to sleep.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

I woke up to a poking at my cheek and when I opened my eyes I saw my beautiful mate looking at me with a smile making me smile as well.

"morning" her soft voice said braking the silence

"morning"

"do you know what I meant last night?"

"I do after talking to my parents, you need to keep your necklace on"

"I know, I'm not stupid I've lived this way for ever"