Ch. 206 - 210

Chapter 206

Once Lu Lixing saw that his arrogant and bossy attitude was gone, he knew that he had already asked Ji Qingqing. Sitting on the sofa, he said, “Have a seat.”

Turning from a guest into the host?

Her convenient little brother disgruntledly sat at the opposite and warily looked at him. That guy was decked in a formal suit while he, himself, was just wearing house clothes. Just their auras were miles apart.

He straightened his back and sat right up, mimicking Lu Lixing. Clearing his throat, he asked, “You mentioned that you’re her boyfriend. When did the two of you start dating? How come I didn’t know about it?”

“That happened two months ago. We haven’t decided to make the relationship public. It’s normal for you to not know.”

“Ok then, since the two of you have been together for more than two months already, you would definitely know some stuff about her. Let me ask you, what does she like to eat?”

Lu Lixing recalled the favorite dishes of Ji Qingqing that he saw on the table before. “Mild taste. Doesn’t really eat spicy foods.”

“What color does she like? Which dramas has she acted in?”

Lu Lixing got slightly caught off guard.

Seeing that he didn’t answer, her convenient little brother continued asking, “Usually when she’s free, what does she like to do to pass the time?”

He still remained silent.

“You don’t know?” Her convenient little brother raised his voice. “You don’t even know these things, and you still dare to call yourself her boyfriend?”

He was furious.

What’s with his sister’s choice of men? Time and time again she still makes the same mistakes. She had said the third would be the last time, but it’s already the fourth and she found yet another unreliable boyfriend! Although he looked like a gentleman, he turned out to be someone who didn’t really care about others!

Her convenient little brother felt he needed to interrogate Lu Lixing first.

“Fine. Let’s put these aside for now. Let me ask you, what do you work as?”

“Office worker. I handle documents.”

Her convenient little brother thought to himself: Handling documents? I reckon that he’s only an assistant. Can he even support his Sis?

I’m sure he can’t support her. Maybe it’s his Sis who would be supporting him instead.

“Do you have a house?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a car?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have savings?”

“Yes.”

That’s not too bad.

Lu Lixing raised his eyebrows. “Is there anything else you wish to ask?”

“One more thing. You should know that she works as a celebrity. The greatest taboo of the entertainment industry is celebrities making their marital status public. To add on, she’s currently gaining popularity. If she publicly announces that she has a boyfriend, she’ll easily lose fans. You as her boyfriend should wholeheartedly support your girlfriend’s job, right?”

Lu Lixing nodded his head. “Yes, that’s right.”

“As such, I hope that you will fully respect her wishes to not publicly announce and don’t go around advertising that you’re her boyfriend, understood?”