An ASDFGHJKL RANT

//////EDITIED\\\\\\ I've had this rant for a while. So I'm only updating once because of time consuming. I might upload 2 times as well, but Thts unless if I get bored because YOLO xD anyway. This will fill in Fri-Sun and then Monday will be a good preference. I will also post Easter imagines! But maybe past Easter because I have like 30 or more I have to post. Sooooo... XP Idk Maybe in 2/3 weeks they'll be up?(:
I'm number #35 in The Maze Runner.0o0

LightUpTheSky32 So I saw your
rant, and to myself, I was pretty surprised. I do agree with you, a lot!

MY #1 PET PEEVE is that people always wonder who Thomas Brodie Sangter is, and that people do not like The Maze runner.

I mean seriously, 1st of all, you haven't even watched the movie, nor have your even read the book. I mean of course the movie could have been better, but it was good enough and you could understand most of it. Like most of my good friends at school was like "I am not interested in it." So I literally went on a huge rampage all about it, knowing that it is my favorite book series.

People are always wondering also, "What is The Maze runner.?" First of all, its one of the most greatest Sci Fi books ever made and that it consists very hot guys. I mean, don't get me wrong here, btw it is a great movie filled with lessons as well.

As well as Divergent, I really hated the way it ended. But people as well always question me, why do you love this series so much?

WHY CAN'T I LOVE THE MAZE RUNENR AND DIVERGENT, I MEAN GEEZ.

As well as this, I really hate when people as well are like " I don't have time to read the book.", "I don't feel like reading."

READING IS GOOD FOR FANGIRLING AND FOR THE SOUL, AMRITE???

I always bring the subject of TMR wherever I am. People know that I am like one of their #1 Fan.

Also, you can't just be like, one day, you read the book and you hate it. You actually have to take the time and read, as well as knowing what's going on. You can't just do that. That is one thing tbh that gets on my nerves. I kinda hate people that are evil like that.

People as well are curious on why I use Glader Slang, "Shuck", so much. I mean just mind your own shucking busnniesses, and let me do what I want.

I might as well use it on this because the people out there that really hate tmr, oh I shucking hate you.

As well as Newt's name. Everyone always questions who he is and why I always choose it. I mean Newt is refered to ISACC NEWTON. It's not common, which is a good thing. My friend in media, I was making a collage and he was like "He's ugly." I was like "Shuckface." But I didn't say that actually xD "He's not Ugly! Way better and taller than you."

That reminds me, how many people do you think that would be named Newt, this year? XD

My question to everyone that hates tmr, is why do you have to critize us about it?

It is just a book. We have Fandoms out there that we enjoy, we read, we love, we want to cherrish throughout our childhood and life. (AMEN TO THAT AMRITE XDDD)

Now during that fact that Divergent is one of the best selling series as well, Refer to all of that above.

But one thing I HATE HATE IS WHEN PEOPLE ARE LIKE.

"Why do you read that kind of stuff?" -_-

LEMME DO WHAT I WANNA SHUCKING DO YOU LITTLE STIFF.

Anyway, but i really hated how Divergent ended. As well Tmr, ESPICALLY TDC I BAWLED MY EYES. But Alliegant, Was about to bawl my eyes out, although Was out in public. XD

Lets get into defending yourself about it. I mean, yes I have done that millon of tiems, because it is oen of my favorite series, I mean haven't I already kinda Stated that? XDDD

The reaosn why I defend myself are because

*To make other realize what is life.

*To udnerstand that you should take a look at it

*To let you knwo that you are a shucking piece of klunk and you need to read

Andddddddd

*You must read it anwyay XD

But I am trying to make this rant 1000 words because right now I am in libaray writing this right now.

i literally wrote this like in 30 minutes and i am pretty mad.

I am never going to get this to 1000 words. XDDDD

ANYWAY HERE ARE SOME QUESTIOSN FOR YOU LITERALLY WANTED TO TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS:

MY QUESTIONS: TMR OR DIVEREGNT? BOTHHHHHH??
whos your fav out of the ivy trio?

favorite glader slang?

and lastly what faction would you be.