AU:Fav Iphone app.?AND TST REVIEW ❤️

So someone Gave me the idea, I'm trying to advertise more people, and if I haven't done a chapter in the book and it's in your book, always message or even comment okie?(:

HERE IS YOUR LOVELYYYYYY PREFERENCE:

Minho :Snapchat.

Newt: YouTube

Thomas: Vine

Gally: CLASSIC FACEBOOK MANNNN XD

REVIEW CONTAIN SPOILERS

-first of all I have to say that Minho and Teresa did not fly in a plane at the end like wtf.

-I knew this from the start but okay THEY DIDNT MEET ARIES LIKE THEY DID IN THE BOOK BCAUSE I KNOW THAT THEY MET HIM BY OPENING A DOOR AND ARIES DIDNT COME FLYING THROUGH THE AIR VENT LOOKING FOR THOMAS.

-THEY DIDNT CALL TERESA THE BETRAYER (whale they did just not in the movie)

-THEY DIDNT SAY SUBJECT A2 THE GLUE.
-

THE SHUCKING CRANKS FNDKFJV SHUCKING SCARED ME .
-

LETS SEE UH MINHO DIDNT GET SHOT. LIKE ONE MAJOR THING THEY HAD TO CHANGE MY SASS MASTER HAD TO WTF MAN .
-

THEY WERENT SUPPOSE TO FLASH BLACK WITH THOMAS BEING YOUNG IN THE BEGJNING.
-

THERE WAS NO NURSE NAMED MARY OR NANCY IDK
-

they weren't suppose to meet RGHT arm till the THRID book and I remember them meet Gally in the 3rd book also.
-

I DONT REMEMBER WICKED WANTING TO CATCH THEM OVWR ANDNOVERRFCNSMAN . Actually I think I did lolol.
-

I DONT REMEMBER THEM MEETIN THAT MARCUS GUY AT THE PARTY HAHA.GAHGAHA
-

THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO MEET GROUP B IN A DIFFERENT WAY.
-

RIGHT ARM WASNT MET UNTIL THE ENDISH OF THE BOOK AND THEN THE THIRD BOOK(CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG.)

-THE BEGINING OF THE MOVIE WASNT THE PLOT
-

JORGE SEEMED LIKE HE WAS MORE WHITE THAN BLACK SRY I SOUND SO RACIST BUT SHUCKING LETS BEE CRANKING HONESTLY BWAHHHH.

-CRANKS WERE THE MOST SCARIEST THINGS OML .

-WINSTON WASNT SUPPOSE TO DIE THE WAY HE DID I WAS LIKE SO WATERY EYED I LIKE WAS FR OML IT MADE ME SO SAD WHEN HE SHOT HIMSELF.

Overall the movie wasn't bad but it was . They left major things that happened I the book and changed it all up.

I like that they left me on a cliff hanger honestly .

BUT THE MOVIE WAS LIKE WUT 2HRS LOLOLOL AND I WANTED TO SEE NEWT LIKE EVERY TIME BUT NOOOOOO. XD

I MUST NOW WAIT TILL 2/17/17 JUST TO WATCH TDC LIKE MAN CMON ILL BE LIKE A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL.

SO UH YEAH IM HXKDHDKA THE MOVIE ABLOUSTULY WAS LIKE BRAH SHUCKIN GOD

IM SRY BUTTT.
>><><><><><><><>>><><><><><

dat it's for the review because I am gonna be too repetitive and idk it bothers me a lot they just .

so Ty all so much for 38.5K .((:

I'm so grateful overall after all the hard times I've been through rn.

honestly tysm rly.

Now I must go to the pool and practice .

TODAYS GONNA BE FUN BECAUSE AFTER PRACTICE IM GOING TO THE MALLLLL WITH MY SWIM WIFE .

ily all sm and msg me if you like because so many of you guys are amazing .

k Bai GladerFam . Sorry I haven't updated in a month!