Bullied as a swimmer.

So I've been a swimmer for about ever since I was 9. I am that weird kid, I'm pretty different in school. But at swim, I'm pretty perky and loud, you know?

So I have a ton of friends, there is so many in my club swim, I basically know everyone, cause I'm perky and popular and cause a commotion .

I'll name all my swim best friends

Let's start off with

Aubrey
Katie
Caitlyn
Jasmine
Savannah
Alex
Chris
Olivia
Katie
Anddddd yessss I know more people but these are my besties.

So. I've never actually gotten bullied, until this year.

I joined high school, (which wtf why did I say that because I obviously have to be in high school) and I was really quiet in class . I always have had a passion for swimming. So I realized there was a swim team.(:

Once I joined, I knew some people . People from my old schools, club even. But there were some people that I didn't.

Anyway, progressing on, about 2 weeks into the swim season, I was myself, all perky like me at club.(:

I made so many friends.

And then, one day, there was a swim meet. And I was cold, there was a duststorm. And I was talking to my friends, (Labeling them as S1 , S2, and O3.) and well there was a guy. A guy I actually knew ,but I didn't talk to him as much . He was good friends with my friends. I had food and basically he steals it. And somehow , I ask for a hug, and he hugs me... (It was awkward my mum was there)

Then we walk to this room that the whole team is in, and he puts his arm around me, and I do the Same and walk with him, and all I hear is my friends squealing.

Now at the time I had feelings for another guy, and I lost them, because this guy was warm hearted and protective.

I got his digits and we started to text.

So I thanked him for hugging me and I just played it cool.

About let's see 1-2 weeks later, it was a sunday. I asked if he liked me, and he had mixed feelings for another girl and me.

Next morning, at practice, it was in the morning. I went up to him and hugged him. His arms were wide open for me . It felt perfect.

About 2 days later , we met up at the gym and he grabbed my hand and O3 was there . He said we were official and he just liked me.

He was a swimmer and a baseball player, it was amazing and he was tall and everything.

So maybe let's see a week later, we were in the car . we basically told my mom and she freaked out. But she was cool.(: (she lets me hang out with guys )

So we went on our first date. Walmart nice .

And basically . Yeah.

Okay so . Continuing on. I'm gonna say maybe a week after that, I told him that some guys in my class were calling me a name I wasn't . And I felt lonely

. He never said hi , or met with me outside classes anymore . And so he cussed me out and caps me on text. It was the worse feeling.

For about a week, or two, he ignored me, till the Sunday of the week.

He said, he didn't want a us anymore . It was shocking to here. The guy I first loved he was basically my everything. But my heart shattered, and you know what I did? I basically cutted myself.