Bullying on IG:Apr 1st

//EDITING RN IN SUMMER SCHOOL\\
My holy it's been forever like v v v v.

So recently one of my good friends mcall11stilinski2409
on here tagged me into this bullying thing on here.

So I wanted to do a rant on this because I have been bullied so many times you would have no idea on how bad it is.

So Ill get started with my bullying story on IG.

It started in January, when I was in 6th grade. There was this new girl and she seemed very nice. (If you guys dont know me, I love to meet and talk to new people aach and every day.) So I decide to be friends with her. Then she was friends with this guy (which he still goes to my school and people think he is gay because he hangs out with too many girls.) and he intruded as well.

A week went by in school, and she was a huge troublemaker. She would always yell out loud, be a attention person, and all that crud. She would use me too much. One time she used to to get this guy to like her, and to send clues to the guy she liked. She would always ask me for answer on my homework and use me like that. I also tried texting both of them.(And by both of them I mean the guy and girl) and they would never answer me. Turns out they used me. They told my the next week they were on vacation, but turns out they wenret (NOT GOOD CANDOR).

So since I knew how bad they were to me it was messed up. Also one time these guys were giving me dirty looks, and I whispered to my friend and the She started laughing with them. I cried so badly that the teacher had to take me outside of the classtroom and talk to me.

Then I forgot that I had IG. I had psoted a picture of myself and I told all my follwoers that I wanted to kill myself. And turns out I went to my principal and will he figured it all out for me and my parents came and yep. i got my phone taken away for about 6 months.

After my parents knew, one of my best friends got bullied by them. They'd call her weird and same wuith me. Even after the girl had called me a snitch and tattle tale. Anyway lets jsut talk about my best friend. I wasnt actually there when the scence happened, but I heard laughing from girls. Apperantly, these popular girls locked her out of the bathroom, and then she fell and all of the girls were laughing at her. I was pretty sad myself.

My mom even had to do work for the dad's girl -_- and I was like , she's okay.

Instagram is popular now . And I think when I'm famous, I'll make one again .

But then here comes Wattpad. You are not alone, (which is ironic because I am by myself atm in the library writing this) Literally I was about to cry myself to sleep because of you guiys. You know, I have so many fans and friends out there, and Wattpad has became a miracle for me and just being with a community with people that have the simliar situations and fandoms as me, I realized that I am not alone. With 1.53K, I shucking love you all so much. and I am so happy I finally fell in love with reading, I have friends like you guys around the world even.

Even YouTube . I have 360 reasons to smile . You guys support me with my ugliness and editing. ❤️

Even on weheartit 47.4K followers .

I even got a postcard saying "I love the pictures you post."

From USA, To ASIA, to france, god I have people around the world that love me.

I was pretty much mentally bullied, never in my life have I have been physically bullied. and its sad.

I get messages from you guys saying

"Oh my god, You have some many reads."

"You are amazing and I want to be you one day."

"Why are you perfect?"