#7

At the hotel, Y/n was put with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. She was running all over the room until Jeongyeon caught her and picked her up and set her on the bed. It was one bed so Y/n was gonna sleep in the middle of them.

Jeong: "No running baby"

Y/n started to feel squirmy "P-pot-t-ty"

Jeongyeon nodded and took her to the restroom. She helped her wash her hands, but either way, Y/n walked out with Jeongyeon and saw a sleepy Nayeon.

Nay: "Okay baby, eomma is gonna take a nap. We need to be very quiet"

Y/n: "I-It no na-nap"

Nay: "It's not your nap time, but it is eomma's. You can use mama's phone to watch videos, or you can watch TV"

Y/n pointed to the TV, so Jeongyeon sat on the chair, and had Y/n on her lap. Nayeon laid down on the bed and slowly fell asleep.

After about 30 minutes Y/n was getting impatient "M-mama pway?"

Jeong: "No baby, eomma is sleeping so we have to stay quiet until she wakes up"

Y/n: "No"

Jeong: "Yes, baby do not start it now. I will turn off the TV and we can do nothing"

Y/n: "N-noo. I g-good"

Jeong: "Yes you are, you're not bad. Look let's just watch, you love this show"

Y/n nodded and just continued to watch. Nayeon woke up 10 minutes later and took a few pictures of Jeongyeon and Y/n watching a show.

Nay: "This is a good show"

Y/n: "E-eomma!"

Nay: "Hey baby, let's go visit the others"

Y/n: "Y-Yummies"

Jeong: "I have this apple sauce here"

Jeong pulled out some apple sauce in those pouches, that is meant for on the go. She opened it and handed it to Y/n who just enjoyed it as Nayeon was carrying her.

Nay: "Have you noticed"

Jeong: "Noticed what?"

Nay: "Certain letters she struggles with"

Jeong: "Yeah, e, t, y, and p mainly"

Nay: "Okay, I thought it was just me...Let's go bother people"

Y/n looked at the door, and they all made their way knocking on doors to make everyone open them, and they all met in Momo and Sana's room. Y/n was eating her apple sauce even after Nayeon put her down.

Chae: "Can I get some baby"

Y/n: "No"

Chae: "Please"

Y/n slowly walked over "Hewe"

Chaeyoung took it and got a little bit before giving it back. Y/n sat on Chaeyoung's lap as she finished. The other Twice members decided to go on vlive just for fun

Nay: "Hey Once, how are you"

Sana: "Chae, can you make sure after she's done that she doesn't run around"

Chae: "I'll try"

Y/n was looking around, she got off of Chaeyoung's lap, with the snack still in her mouth, and started climbing up the window sill.

Mina: "Y/n!" She rushed over and picked her up before Y/n got a chance to hurt herself.

Y/n: "Noooo! I-I s-s-see"