#33

The next day, Y/n went with Sooyoung to the aquarium, and they had an amazing time. They looked at so many animals.

Sooyoung: "My favorite are the sharks"

Y/n: "Same because it's Mama Mina's favorite as well so I learned a lot about them"

Sooyoung: "Is that right? Well can you tell me about that shark"

Y/n started talking about them, and explained each one and traits and reasons they got their names. Sooyoung just listen, she was just happy to hear her talk.

They went through the fishes, saw the otters, the dolphins, seals, more fishes, jellyfish, even more fishes, stingrays, and and went back to the sharks.

Sooyoung: "Will you be okay here?"

Y/n: "Where are you going?"

Sooyoung: "To the restroom...do you want me to stay?"

Y/n: "No it's okay. I'll stay here, I'm gonna take some pictures for Mama because she loves sharks"

Sooyoung: "Maybe after we finish, we can go buy her a shark plushie or something"

Y/n: "Yeah, she would love that"

Sooyoung nodded and went to the restroom, but after she finished she went to the gift shop to buy 2 shark plushies. One for Mina and one for Y/n. She happily walked back to the shark exhibit but only saw Y/n's phone on the floor

Sooyoung: "Y/n? Y/n where are you"

There was a slight "Help" but she couldn't tell where it was from. She picked up Y/n's phone and saw the last photo. A glare of a woman standing behind her and that was the last one.

Sooyoung called Nayeon "Y/n is Missing! Iwenttotherestroomthengiftshopand...She's gone!"

Nay: "Okay say that slower. This isn't your fault, what happened?"

Sooyoung: "We we're at the shark exhibit, but I need to go to the restroom, so I asked if she would be okay, she said yes and I left. After I went to the restroom, I went to the gift shop to buy her a shark plushie and when I came back, her phone was in the floor, I hear a fainted help. The picture shows a glare of a lady standing behind her"

Nay: "Okay...she hasn't activated her trackers so see if you can get a look at who the lady is"

Sooyoung: "You have a tracker on my daughter?!"

Nay: "My daughter too, but yes and no. It's an emergency one, when she's in danger she needs to turn it on. But she hasn't yet"

Sooyoung looked at the photo and zoomed in and she definitely recognized the lady "It's my sister. She's supposed to be in jail....FUCK!"

Nay: "What?"

Sooyoung: "She told me yesterday she was gonna get back at me. That she was coming, I think this was it. I'm so sorry"

Nay: "We'll- Oh she turned it on. They are still at the aquarium!"

Sooyoung: "Okay, is there anyway you can tell me where?"

Nay: "Uhhhhh.....I don't know, they're moving"

Jihyo grabbed the phone "Okay, check your phone. We sent you a link, it should be able to give you directions to where she is"

Sooyoung: "Okay got it" She put the plushies in the bag and started following the directions to where it's taking her. They keep moving, and when Sooyoung starts to move faster, so for they.