#25

Rae/Dal: "What?"

Y/n: "Nevermind" She got up and ran inside before they had a chance to stop her.

Sana heard it and ran in after her "Y/n. Y/n"

Rae looked at Dal "She likes you...and me?"

Dal: "Yup, two people. At once"

Rae: "You like her?"

Dal: "Maybe, you?"

Rae: "Maybe"

They both went to talk to their parents about it, while Y/n hid in her room. She hid in the secret room in her closet, not even Rae and Dal know about it.

Sana ran in "Y/n? Where did you go?"

Y/n got out of the room "Here mama, you can't tell anyone about this"

Sana looked at Y/n and followed her into the secret room, but no time to be impressed. Her daughter needs her right now.

Y/n: "Oh my gosh, they hate me"

Sana: "Now what makes you say that?"

Y/n: "They look at each other than at me with blank stares and said nothing. Before pulling out the what? Like they didn't hear what I just said"

Sana: "So you didn't give them time to tell you something"

Y/n: "Well I did, that's when they said what, and I said nevermind and ran. Now they hate me, I just broke the trio up...Mom, I would've rather stayed friends than told them. But you guys told me to tell them"

Sana: "We honestly don't know what's gonna happen now, you didn't give them time to respond"

Y/n: "They're gonna say they don't want to be my friend anymore"

Sana sighed, she walked out of the secret room and went downstairs "Mina, she can't come out and face them"

Mina: "They look to be having fun still"

Sana: "Yeah, but i-"

Aera entered the house "Where's Y/n?"

Sana: "Hiding"

Aera: "She told Dal and Rae she liked them, and they want to tell her they like her back"

Sana: "Yeah I can't tell her that"

Mina: "Why not?"

Sana: "She's gonna flip out and be like I can't like two people at once, and then she's gonna go off thinking she has to pick between one of them, and it's gonna be a huge thing"

Aera: "What if I tell you that Dal likes both Rae and Y/n?"

Mina: "I wouldn't be surprised"

Minji ran into the house "Okay okay okay. I'm about to spill my daughters secret, but I need to say this"

Sana: "Let me guess, Rae like Dal and Y/n"

Minji got less excited "Way to ruin my excitement"

Sana: "Sorry"

Mina: "Did we make a bet when she was 3?"

Sana: "No, we made a guess, but we should've"

Mina: "Well I mean, I don't think there has to be a third wheel"

While the adults were talking, there was thunder heard in a distance and some lightning in the sky. They called the kids out and got the dry.

Nay: "So kids you know where the restrooms are. You can go shower"