#22

When they made it back to the house after getting a drink, Nayeon looked at Y/n "Hey bud, how was school"

Y/n: "Good, grades are coming out soon"

Nay: "Yeah? You have good ones"

Y/n: "Yeah, where is everyone"

Nay: "Jeong and Momo are picking up food. Jihyo and Mina are in their room gaming-"

Y/n: "Streaming?"

Nay: "Yup, let's see, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu are in their room. Sana is taking a nap in her room"

Y/n: "I thought you guys were filming"

Nay: "Yeah, we finished 10 minutes before you all walked in"

Rae: "What did you film Miss Im?"

Nay: "The next episode of Twice Olympics, you know where we do competitions of different things"

Dal: "Oh I love that series"

Nay: "Thank you, okay, you guys go ahead"

Y/n: "We're going to the treehouse"

Nay: "Okay, oh wait. Rae, is your mom okay with you being here?"

Rae: "Yes ma'am"

Nay: "Okay..go on then"

The kids went to the treehouse and got their things ready. They had a table in there and they sat on the floor and did their work.

Y/n: "So Twice is gonna perform at school Friday, I overheard the conversation. I'm excited, I love it when they sing"

Dal: "I thought they left JYP"

Y/n: "Mama Jihyo got an extra phone with a new phone number, and that's the 'managers' phone, so if people want to schedule performances, then they call her on that phone"

Dal: "Smart"

Rae: "I've never asked. How was it, being raised by idols"

Dal: "Yeah, I'm sure it was hard"

Y/n: "Yeah, I would have to miss school because they would go on tour. I had to be on my best behavior in public places even though no one could see my face, and it got annoying to always hide. The time I had to miss field trips because of them. Always busy, but overall I loved it. They care so much about me, they raised me, they would sing when I would have a hard time sleeping or just a hard day in general"

Rae: "Sounds nice"

Y/n: "Yeah, Blackpink were nice, Straykids come every so often, Red Velvet not so much, but I see them each individually but love it when they are together. Itzy are who I'm closet too because they are the youngest, and I hang out with them. But if Twice wasn't Twice, I wouldn't have met them"

Dal: "Oh yeah, they are nice people"

Y/n: "Meeting idols doesn't surprise you anymore?"

Rae: "Not really"

Y/n: "Eomma Nayeon is an idol, but the day she met IU and had a conversation with her. She gave her an album and got one from IU, she lost it when she got home"

Dal: "The picture of them two together on the mantle is from that day?"

Y/n: "Yeah, Mama Jeong and Mama Sana had to snap her out of whatever it was. I have a video of her losing her shit"

Y/n showed them the video "I love them, and I'm glad they took me in. But I'm more glad I passed Mama Chae and Mama Dahyun. I'm taller than them"

Rae: "My mom got sad when I passed her, my next goal is Mama Haewon, and I'm almost there"