#31

At the end of the school year, summer was starting. Y/n said bye to Dal and Rae, and waited in front of the school. A lady walked up to Y/n "Kim Y/n?"

Y/n: "Oh um yes ma'am?"

Lady: "I'm Kim Sooyoung, your birth mom"

Y/n: "How do I know it's you"

Lady: "I have a photo of the day I gave birth to you"

Y/n: "No....I can't ask you what my moms name cause they're famous....uh"

Sooyoung: "They told me you would be like this. They wanted me to show you this video"

She showed Y/n a video of them meeting and Nayeon giving her permission to meet with her. Also because Nayeon was also at the airport picking her up.

Y/n: "You could've started with that"

Sooyoung: "You're being smart. I also heard about the whole kidnapping situation"

Y/n stood up and hugged her "It's great to meet you"

Sooyoung: "I should probably tell you why that woman looked at me"

Y/n: "Is it a movie or story plot twist....she's your twin"

Sooyoung: "Triplet"

Y/n: "Huh?!"

They got inside her car, and started driving around "Wait you're a triplet"

Sooyoung: "Yeah, so I'm the oldest of the three. Doyoung is the only boy of us, then that was my youngest of the three. Seyoung"

Y/n: "How did she know all the information"

Sooyoung: "That doctor, well she knew about the fire because she helped me. Then she dated that doctor and told her about the whole hospital incident"

Y/n: "Oh, so why didn't they take of me. I'm not saying I wish I wasn't with my moms. No I love my moms, but why didn't you just let them take care of me"

Sooyoung: "My brother moved to Japan, My parents passed away, and my sister was well...she wanted to sell you to get money. But I didn't like that, so I put you in that alley."

Y/n: "Isn't that worse"

Sooyoung: "No, because I stayed in a dark end of the alley and made sure you were okay, you were only there for a day, and Jihyo took you. I saw the way she looked at you, and now look at you"

Y/n: "Well I she took good care of me, all of them did"

Sooyoung: "I wanted to take you to America with me so you can see my job. But your moms won't approve, so I'm here to spend some time with you instead"

Y/n: "How long are you here for?"

Sooyoung: "A week, so let's do what we can for a week"

Y/n: "One of these days I want to introduce you to some people"

Sooyoung: "Your friends?"

Y/n: "My girlfriend..."

Sooyoung: "She pretty?"

Y/n: "Beautiful....but also my boyfriend..."

Sooyoung pulled the car over "Are you cheating on one of them?"

Y/n: "No, we're in a relationship together"

Sooyoung let out a breath of relief "Okay, cause cheating is not okay" She continued the drive

Y/n: "You're not mad?"

Sooyoung: "Mad? No. Your moms are dating, even 3mix. Yes I know who they are. Also I'm excited to meet them. Are they treating you right?"