Check Out My Other Novel!

"Everyone knows not to stray into the Grim Woods

"Everyone knows not to stray into the Grim Woods. If you do, the fair ones will take you.

Artemis Redbrook, a lonely hunter, makes a deal with a fair one to hunt those fearsome woods when his village is dying of hunger and the future looks bleak. He knew what monsters lurked within the woods and prepared himself for the battles to come, but he never expected to stumble across a sleeping prince. Let alone fall for him.

A love between a human and fae, could it spell the end or a new beginning?"

My newest free to read novel, The Lonely Ones, is my attempt at writing about fae (but make it gay!) A romantic fantasy with a little spooks. It'll have some dark themes, but the story won't be all doom and gloom. I'll also have warnings on chapters to let readers know. But seriously, I promise there will be ridiculously adorable moments, just as there were in this.

The Lonely Ones is complete. I've left an external link or you can just go to my profile and it's at the top of my page. Please check it out, I'd really appreciate it and, if you do, I hope you enjoy!!

I've got plenty of other completed free to read content too:

Pictures of Us
What Makes a Monster
-K
Invisible Boy
14 Days
Dear Caleb

And one on-going free to read story:

The Secrets of Lore Seymour