1. Engagement

At Night, Walter was getting ready for his date. Lance arrived and brought some lovely roses. Lance knocked on the door.

Walter: He's here. Do I look okay Lovey?

Lovey agrees and push a tiny box in Walters place box in his pocket.

Walter opened the door

Walter: Hey Lance, sorry to keep you waiting

Lance: Don't worry, are you ready to?

Walter: Yes.

Lance and Walter Arrived at the fancy restaurant and chatter each other for their meals. They finished eating, The night was beautiful, and the moon shining to brightest.

Walter: Lance, I have to ask you something.

Lance: Me too but not in here.

Walter: What do you mean?

Lance: I have one more place to show you.

Walter: It's Already late Babe. who outside wondering on the streets.

Lance: (Laughs) No, as long as you you're with me, you're safe, Walter, I need you to close your eyes.

Walter: Okay. you think it's a surprise right?

Lance use the headband to make Walter's eyes closed and he drove to a place. Lance and Walter, still his eyes closed were walking.

Lance: Okay, open your eyes now.

Lance remove the headband  and Walter open his eyes and they were flowers fields and fireflies everywhere, and Lance gave Walter some roses

Walter: It's Beautiful

Lance held Walter's hand and got on his knee down

Lance: Walter Beckett, since the day we met, you change my life. I never thought I would ever meant someone as amazing as you. You make my life more fun and adventurous. Now I know I want to share the rest of my life with you.

Lance pulls out the pocket and open the box. Walter had tears of joy.

Lance: Walter Beckett, would you marry me?

Walter: Yes I will Marry you!

Lance smiled and placed the ring on Walter's finger Walter smiled. Lance saw Walter pull something from his pocket. Walter opened it, and was ring.

Walter: I was going to propose to you too.

Lance gave him hand, and Walter places the ring on lances finger. They shared a romantic kiss.