3. Honeymoon

Lance was putting the suitcases on the car's trunk. both got inside the car.

Lance: You sure about still having a honeymoon?

Walter: Yeah.

Lance started driving, Walter was looking out the window. it was getting dark already. the moon and stars were shining. They headed to lance's private jet, which was ready when they arrived.

Once in the jet, it took off, and Lance went the bathroom. Walter was looking outside and felt a little sick. He placed his hand over his stomach and rubbing it.

Lance: You're okay?

Walter: Feeling little sick, you know these pregnancy symptoms.

He sat next to him

Lance: Maybe you should get some rest.

Placing his arm around Walter. Walter got closer to Lance and rested his head on Lance's shoulder. Lance kissed Walter's head and saw Walter was already sleeping.

Lance placed his hand on Walter's stomach and felt little movement and he smiled.

The next day, Walter woke up and realized he was in his pajamas and lance wasn't in the room. Walter stood up quickly and felt nauseous. He ran to the bathroom and throwing up.

Meanwhile, Lance was cooking some pancakes in the kitchen. Walter wiped his mouth after he was done and went to the kitchen.

Lance: Morning sleeping beauty, how are you feeling this morning?

Walter: A little nauseous and hungry too.

He gave Walter some pancakes and syrup. Lance: Hope you like them.

Walter started eating them. Walter: They're delicious.

Lance: Well, I live alone and can't be buying takeout food every day.

Walter: So nothing happen last night?

Lance: No, you were tired from the wedding and your pregnancy so you fell asleep.

Walter: Oh.

After they finish the breakfast Lance went to the bathroom Walter noticed Lance left the door a little open he undressed and took a shower with him.

Lance: What the -? Walter, What are you doing?

Walter: Spending time with my husband. He got Handsy.

Lance blushed and tried to stop him.

Walter: Come on, Lance. I know I want to.

Lance held Walter close and they kissed. Lance turn on the shower and make out.