5. New Room and Stuff and BBQ

Lance woke up and stretched. Walter was still peacefully sleeping. Lance smiled and kissing Walter's forehead and went downstairs to make breakfast.

After a few minutes, the smell of pancakes with blueberries and hot chocolate with marshmallows got into the room waking up Walter. He stretched and and sat on the bed. His belly was bigger and heavier now and Lance came.

Lance: Morning babe, I made some pancakes and hot chocolate for you and the baby.

Walter: Morning love, and thank you. Walter was about to stood up.

Lance: Oh you don't have to stand up . He gives the food and drink to Walter. Lance: Let me know if you need anything.

Walter: Okay Lance.

They finished eating, Walter continued. Walter: Hey Lance, do we have a room and stuff for the baby?

Lance: Shit! Uh no.

Walter: I'll call Marcy that she can help you to get something for the baby and I ask Tim and Theodore.

Lance: Fine. This could be okay. Lance Agrees

Yesterday Afternoon Theodore and Tim visits Lance and Walter's new house, having BBQ together.

Tim: So was your trip to doctors yesterday?

Walter: It was...interesting. How's Diva Pink and Tabitha?

Tim: She's great. So what are guys having?

Walter: We're having a boy.

Tim: Wow! Really? Tabitha is gonna have new friend when he was born. Congratulations, Walter!

Walter: *Smiled* Thanks Tim Let's just hope they don't argue as much.

Lance was making some burgers or anything and Theodore was drinking some drink with ice.

Theodore: So what are you having?

Lance: Oh! Well uhh..we're having a boy like us and you got his son and daughter with Staci, Right?

Theodore: (Snorts) PFFFF!.....(Laughing hard and stops) Congrats.

Lance: I hate you.