4 Moving Out

A week later,

Walter was Packing all of his stuff. he was placing the pictures hanging on the wall inboxes. Meanwhile, Lance was putting the all the boxes on the boxes on a moving van.

Walter saw a picture of him as little playing with his mom and smiled.

Lance: are you okay?

Walter: Yeah, just remembering those old days with my mom.

Lance: I see.

Walter: I truly missed her. Do you think she'll be proud of me?

Lance: Well, let's see, you graduated from school being 15, saved the world with your weird inventions, and now you're a recognized inventor and sidekick to this handsome agents. I think yeah, she'll be proud of having a son like you.

Walter Blushed and Smiled. Walter: Thanks.

Walter finished placing all the on the boxes. Lance lifted it and put it inside the van along with the others.

Walter: That's the last one.

Lance: Okay, good. We better get going then. I'll go start the car.

Walter: Okay.

Lance went to turn on his car.

Lance: You're ready?

Walter: Yeah I'm ready.

They got in Lance's car, and he started driving. Walter looked out from the window, thinking of all the memories he had in that house.

Lance held Walter's hand Lance: This is a new beginning.

Walter: Yeah, and I'm exciting to create new memories in our new house with the baby.

Lance touched Walter's stomach. Lance: same, have you thought about any names yet?

Walter: Still not sure.

Lance: Okay, we have to think about it.

Walter: Yeah.

Lance drove to their new home.