Stomping on the Lion

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm on a Bullhead on its way to Mistral. I decided to use some of my vacation days which I didn't know I had.

I realize that if I want to one-up Salem, I need to take care of one of her spies. From Ozma's memories, Leonardo Lionheart is an extraordinary Huntsman who would fight legions of Grimm with a grin on his face. But now he is a stammering mess who can't seem to stay still without jumping from seeing his own shadow.

Its hard to believe that this is the same Huntsman who would laugh at death.

The Bullhead lands and I make my way through the busy streets of the kingdom, eventually arriving at Haven Academy.

I walk in and get greeted by one of Haven's many professors.

"Hello Headmaster, what brings you all the way to Mistral?" 

Yes, I would like to talk to Leonardo. Is he available?" I ask.

"The Headmaster? He should be in his office as we speak. I will get him for you." The professor then walks off, leaving me by my own damn self.

I let out an exasperated sigh and look at the statue of Jinn by the stairs. I wonder if Jinn can tell me how I got here and how I manage to possess Ozpin's body. Though I may likely ask her where the real Ozma actually is. 

"What a conundrum... so many questions." I said.

"O-Ozpin?" A stammered voice calls out.

Looking up, I see Leonardo Lionheart looking like he was about to have a heart attack. Jeez, dude relax.

 Jeez, dude relax

(Ignore Qrow)

"Come on Leonardo. Is that any to greet an old friend?" I raise my hand. "Come down here and shake my hand."

The cowardly lion gulps before hesitantly walking down the stairs and stands in front of me. He looks a my extended hand for a few seconds before raising his own and shakes mine.

"Its good to see you old friend." I give him a smile.

"L-likewise." Lionheart stuttered. 

"Shall we head to your office?"

"Yes, of course." The two of us proceed to walk up the stairs and into the hall, eventually reaching the Headmaster's office at the end.

"Come in." Lionheart opens the door and I am greeted by a furnished and well organized office. I sit down at one of the chair but my attention is solely focused on the wall or more specifically the Seer hidden inside.

"Do you take your coffee black or w-with cream? I always seem to forget." Lionheart said.

"Black is fine, though you better bring the sugar." I told him.

He sets a tray down with two cups of coffee and a cup full of sugar cubes in the middle. Lionheart takes three sugar cubes and begins to mix them into his coffee.

"S-so," He takes a sip of his coffee. "What brings all the way to Haven if you don't mind me asking? Shouldn't you be busy with the upcoming Vytal Festival?"

"Glynda can easily handle the preparations." I put 1 sugar cube into my coffee. "Turns out I have a lot of unused vacation days, so I thought why not use them to visit some old friends?" I put a second sugar cube into my coffee.

Then three.

Then four.

Then five.

Then six.

Then seven.

Lionheart sweats profoundly with each sugar cube dropped into the coffee.

...twelve.

I take a spoon and mix the sugar in. After turning it a bit I take out the spoon and take a sip of the coffee. "Hm, this is some good coffee." I hum.

...and then I throw it all at Lionheart's face.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" Lionheart clutches his face in agony.

"Did you really think I won't notice your little deception Leo?" I stand up and slowly approach Lionheart. "Did you think I wouldn't know about your little calls with my ex-wife!?"

"W-what!?"

"I know that you're a goddamn spy Leo! You think it isn't weird that dozens of Huntsmen teams just suddenly drop dead on every one of your missions!? I would have to be a bloody moron not to see that something was up!" I exclaimed.

"O-Ozpin I-"

"How dare you? How dare you, Leo!?" I yelled.

"Please I'm sorry. I am so sorry..." Lionheart kneels in front of me.

 "Just give me one good fucking reason not to kill you right this fucking instant!"

"I have information on Salem!" Lionheart yells out.

"Not good enough!" I exclaim. 

"I'll do anything! Anything!" Lionheart cries. Yes, with tears and everything. "Please, I'll do your laundry for a mon- for the rest of my life Ozpin!"

"I have... a laundry machine!" 

Lionheart just keeps on crying, sobbing on the rugs and I'm pretty sure somebody's listening on the other side of the door.

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore..." I tell the crying Faunus.

"You can't. You can't. But I promise I'll never betray you again." Lionheart continues to sob on the ground. "What can I do, Ozpin? What can I do? What can I do?"

"...you can get up." I said.

"What?"

"Get up."

Lionheart slowly gets up and I can see the mucus coming out of his nose.

"And you can hug it out, bitch." I extend my arms out.

Lionheart looks at me before launching towards me and gives me a bear hug while crying his eyes out again. 

Well... that's one way to spend my vacation.