My New Maid

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bullhead lands and the hatch opens as Raven and I walk out. I take a deep breath and spread my arms out.

"Beacon!" I yelled. "What a dump!"

"You are calling your own prestigious school a dump? I though it was your pride and joy." Raven taunts.

I ignore her jab and continue. "If a school can let racists, ex-terrorists, and bandits enroll without batting so much of an eye at their background then its anything but prestigious."

Raven smirks. "If I remember correctly, it was your idea to let Qrow and I attend your precious academy and look at what happened."

"Yes." I began. "You're brother got everything he wanted while you ran like a sniveling coward, leaving your loving husband and baby girl behind." 

Raven's smirk turns into a frown. "Don't patronize me, old man. I did what I had to for my tribe, my family. Something that my brother doesn't understand."

"Oh he understands Raven, he just doesn't care." I said bluntly. "In his eyes, the tribe was a waste of time; holding you and him back at every step of the way."

"We owe the tribe our lives." Raven growls.

"And look at what you have to show for it: weak, powerless and at my mercy." A smug grin appears as I stroke her hair. "But don't worry, I have the perfect role for you."

The color of Raven's face disappears and she begins to shake. "W-what are you going to do?"

"Me? Nothing," I turn to my left. "Siegfried."

Raven's confusion turns into shock as a Faunus appears right next to him. "It is good to see you, Master. Everything has been prepared according to your instructions."

"Excellent. How is Jaune?" I asked.

Siegfried hands me a tablet. "Your apprentice is making good progress on his training and the task you gave him."

Raven jolts as he sees the smile on my face; it wasn't a normal smile.

"Well done, my friend. I'll take care of everything from here." Siegfried bows and disappears.

"Who the hell was that!?" A dumbstruck Raven asked. She could tell that the Faunus was not normal, in fact, it was like he was made of magic.

I give her a look before shrugging. "Doesn't matter, you should be more concerned with what I have in store for you." I pull on the rope and we both walk inside the academy.

Sometime later

"I'm going to fucking kill you!" Raven screeches out. She is wearing a maid outfit that I bought just before I left. I had originally intended it for Glynda to wear it, but Raven fills it out just fine.

 I had originally intended it for Glynda to wear it, but Raven fills it out just fine

(Credit goes to the artist of this tasty image)

"Now, now, that's not proper maid behavior Raven." I scold her. "Now could you hand over my lunch please?"

With frustration, Raven stiffly walks towards my desk and slams the pepperoni pizza and beer on it. "Here is your stupid lunch."

"Have you forgotten your training, Raven? You're supposed to call me 'master'." I told her.

"Here is your stupid lunch... master." Raven grumbles.

"Hm, you still need to work on your attitude." I said. "Now, insert the pizza into my mouth." She takes the pizza into my mouth. I chew it slowly to savor it before swallowing it. "Now beer me."

Raven stiffly takes the bottle puts it on my mouth and drink it. She puts the bottle down and glares at me. "Is there anything else, master?"

I swallow it all. "Nope. You can go and help Leonardo with the laundry."

Something snaps inside Raven's mind. 'This doesn't make sense.' She thought. 'Ozpin wouldn't act like this, he wouldn't degrade his enemies like this no matter how vile they are. He would always give them a second chance, a way redeem themselves. That what Ozpin would have done.' She stares as Ozpin goes through his computer while drinking the bottle, reminding her of her brother's drinking. 'The person in front of me can't be Ozpin. He is many things but he isn't so... petty.'

"Who are you?" Raven asks.

"Hm?" I was eating the rest of the pizza.

"You can't be Ozpin, he would never do this!" Raven cries. "He wouldn't degrade his enemies, he wouldn't force me to wear this stupid outfit!"

"And?" I stand up from my chair and approach her. "What good would knowing that make? Everyone here takes my word for granted. They trust me and if they don't, I can sic my Servant on them."

Raven instinctively steps back as my shadow grows bigger. This feeling... this overwhelming fear... it's like she is standing in front of her.

"Yo-you won't get away with this!" Raven cries out.

"Get away with what? Its already done. Besides, what can a washed-up bandit do?" I asked.

"Q-Qrow will listen to me, he always does!" 

A sinister smile appears on my face causing Raven to blush. "Fufufu, my dear Raven. It doesn't matter..." I stroke her face as I lean closer. "Because you're too afraid to do anything."

Raven suddenly roars and pushes me down to the floor. She sits on top of me in a way that would give people *cough* *cough* ideas. Her face is flustered and is breathing heavily. "Would a coward ever do this!?" 

I laugh. "Looks like you still have some backbone after all!"

Suddenly, the familiar sound of the elevator catches our attention. When the doors open, we see the rest of Team ST_Q alongside Yang.

"Hey, Ozpin. We wanted to talk about-" Qrow stops as he sees us on the floor in a questionable position. "What the hell!? Raven!?"

Tai simply faints on the elevator.

Summer is too busy making incomprehensible noises.

"Ah, impeccable timing as always, Qrow." I said. "Good afternoon, Ms. Xaio-Long."

"M-Mom?" Yang said.

Raven's face goes atomic. "Y-Yang, this isn't what it looks like!?"

"Correction, this is totally what it looks like." I said with a wide grin.

*Yang Xaio-Long.exe has stopped working.*

"I think we broke your daughter." I state the obvious.

Raven stares down at me. "I hate you."