Melting your Heart

Disclaimer: I own nothing, not RWBY, not the characters, or any concepts and abilities written here. Please support the official release.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'A Schnee has to be perfect!' Those words have been edged into Weiss' mind.

She was proud of being a Schnee. Her actions, her role, it all stemmed from the fact that she was a Schnee. She had to be an example for others, those below her. She had to present herself in a lay that made her look superior.

... or at least, that's her father constantly told her.

'Haa... I'm sick of it all.' A tired Weiss thought as she walks through the ambient halls of Beacon.

She glances at everyone she passes by and clicks her tongue. A name. That all she was to these people. A name that used to mean so much now is the scorn of everyone. She hated it. She hated her father for what he turned their name into. It wasn't fair that she had to suffer for HIS choices. It wasn't fair that she had to live the life she had, and it wasn't fair for others to assume otherwise.

In truth, she hated being a Schnee and if she was told she could be anyone else, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

That's why she trained to become a Huntress. To be more than just a name. She applied to Beacon because she wanted to walk her own path, she wanted to be herself (or at least learn how). And what did she get for her efforts? A brat for a leader and a pain in the ass blonde who wouldn't take a no for an answer.

Ruby Rose was by far the most annoying girl she has ever seen. Her childishness combined with her naïve view of the world made her outright insufferable and the worse part was she was her partner!

'Ozpin made a mistake.' Is what Weiss thought during their first day as a team. Was she too harsh on her? Yes, yes she was and she could admit that now. Ruby had, despite still being rough around the edges, proven to be a good leader that everyone can rely on. And, as much as she hated to admit it, she loves her.

But then comes that blonde idiot.

Jaune Arc. He's the leader of her sister team, JNPR, and honestly, she didn't know what to think of him. 

He was strong, there was no denying that. Definitely the strongest here. Strong and clever. He can easily plan out strategies way in advance. 

So why is someone like him so clumsy and stupid!?

Gods, he was worst than Ruby! 

And now I learn he's not only dating Pyrrha Nikos, the three-time champion, but Yang Xiao-Long, that Faunus girl that Cardin bullied, and even Ruby! Heck, Blake even seems to have crush on him whispering things like "beloved" or "my mate" whenever she sees him.

It's so annoying! And what's worst is that he' still trying to ask ME out!

ME! Even after I rejected him numerous times! He's determined I'll give him that!

But after my date for the dance bailed, I was started to get second thoughts. I mean Jaune seems nice, a bit of a goofball, but nice. He certainly has the white knight mentality down.

Also he was trained by Headmaster Ozpin himself!

Maybe he's really the one...

----

Jaune walks through the library and notices something in the corner of his eye.

"Weiss!" Jaune rushes towards her.