Thank you

This is not a update I update every week. I just want to say thank you for 1k reads never felt so proud of myself in my life even if it's a freaking wattpad story. I will say I did this out of boredom at school mostly in Spanish class. I already know Spanish since I'm Mexican And I always finished my Spanish work early so I always wrote in that class did i feel like i was texting people to act like i had friends yes. I actually don't know what I'm just saying it's 12 am when I'm writing this again thank you so much even though my writing sucks. I signed up for AP English knowing I won't go to college I really don't have big dream to be a nurse or dentist or any of that do i think you think I'll try drop out of that class the first day of school yes i will yes i will. I planned to get to know me by the of this story, but you guys probably aren't interested so I'll leave that out i sound like those bitches that thinks people don't care but they do am i attacking myself yes i am. I would love to get to know each one of y'all, but it's my time to say goodbye because i need to go to sleep.I will say again thank you for 1k likes stay hydrated, get well don't skip meals you are all beautiful in your own way.

- love author