Extra chapter 2

Warning involves R*p* and Ab*se

Before we start with this chapter, I want to say Rape is a serious topic; writing about rape is the hardest thing, but I want to show you how terrible Y/n and Yachi's relationship was. In the "Thank you" chapter I said how Y/n was raped by Yachi. I can relate to it, I want to say if you've been through this and are still traumatized, this chapter is not for you. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you or you can call 1- 800-656-4673. If you are uncomfortable reading, please skip this chapter

Second year

"Yachi how are you love?" I said I was busy these few days. I couldn't check up on her. I was about to give her a kiss until she pushed me. I was confused Why was she all rude?

"Can you not you've been ignoring What did I do I gave you everything" She said I was confused; why is she yelling at me? I shook my head, she's getting insecure, right?

"No Yachi it's not you okay I'm sorry I've been busy with school okay I'll make it up to you"

"Come over after school" I was shocked, is it that easy? I smiled, waking back to class. I saw Tsukishima and Yamaguchi together. I decided to join them.

"Hey how are you guys?" They both gave me a smile, well; Tsukki gave me a smirk. They talked about their day.

"It feels like we haven't talked in forever I'm sorry also Yachi is pissed off at me she said she wanted me to come over" I said to them, explaining the ideas we might do together. (Little does she know, it's not so pretty) I looked at my phone; it was almost time to go home. I started skipping to Yachi's house.

"Hi Y/n how are you?" Her mother asked me as she was getting ready for work. I told her about my day; she had to leave soon, so I said my goodbyes and went to Yachi's room.

"Hey ya-"

"Strip" Yachi said I was confused. I started taking off my clothes one by one until I got to my underwear. she put her hands inside my underwear. What was she doing?

"Yachi this doesn't feel right can I put my clothes on again?" I said to her, and she slapped my face. I knew this wasn't right; she never abused me. I wanted to cry then and there; I didn't know how to tell her to stop?

"Yachi stop please"

"Bad girls don't get what they deserve" I cried out. I think I'm bleeding. After, she finished, I went to the bathroom. I cleaned myself down there. I was bleeding.

"Shoyo please answer" I called him as I washed my hands. I put my clothes back on; I ran away from Yachi's house. She was asleep when I went to the bathroom.

"Shoyo" I cried out to him on the porch. He looked down I was bleeding. He knew it was different. I was on my period last week.

"Come here and clean up" Shoyo said as he was grabbing the extra clothes he had for me. I washed myself up. I cried it out.

"Let me get your clothes I'll wash it" Shoyo said little, did you know he put them in a zip-lock bag, giving them to the cops after you go to sleep.

"Thank you Shoyo" I said as I cuddled with his pillows.

Shoyo pov

"mom Y/n got rape" Showing her evidence, i had tears doing down my face. I couldn't save her. She took the bag out of my hand and called someone.

"Shoyo go get some fresh air" I went outside, crying out. I heard noises, but a sweet voice.

"Shoyo" I looked up; it was Tobio, my boyfriend. I smiled at him. I wrapped my arms around him as he kissed my forehead.

"Why are you out so late?" He asked me whispered what had happened; he was shocked. I told him it was Yachi; he was shocked. She's out as manager.

"We'll help her okay I love you Sho"

Y/n pov

"I'm going now, thank you for everything" I said as I was walking back home until I saw a dyed-blonde boy. Is that Kenma?

"Kenma" I said out loud, as he turned around, it wasn't him. I frowned I wish it was I walked home to my mother, worried.

"Where have you been?" She ran up and hugged me. I cried to her, told her everything. She kiss my forehead. I didn't know what Yachi did to me. I'm so confused right now.

" she raped you you didn't deserve that i'm sorry I failed to protect you"

" you were at Shoyo's right?" She said to me. I nodded. She got on her phone and dialed the number.

" hey did Shoyo give you anything?" I heard my mom said through the phone. She sighed in relief. She put her phone down and sat next to me.

" Okay we got good news we can tell the cops and tell them everything and she'll be arrested for rape"

" wait how would they know?" I asked her, and she told me she had evidence. I decided to let her do what's best for me.

" fuck I forgot I'm supposed to go live"

1..2..3..

" hey everyone how are y'all today?"

Gojoblindfold: you sound a bit down, are you okay?

" A lot happen yesterday i'm sorry I couldn't go live yesterday night like I was supposed to"

" I just want to say always reach out to someone because I did today I don't regret it one bit"

" you may be confused right now but that's alright  just know you'll hear on the news and everything goodbye for now" I ended the lifestream with the round 150,000 views. I looked at my phone and saw Yachi trending.

Twitter
Yachi has been arrested for rape

A/n

Next extra chapter will be about Rin sickness. I lied that would be so hard to write so I'm going to write about Akira.
April 26,2022