Extra chapter 1

"As a married couple here we should have dinner together" Keiji said he was drinking his wine. As Bokuto poured more Wine into his glass.

"Who should we invite?"Bokuto asked as he held his wine glass. I was sitting on Kenma's lap. He was holding me tight, but not too tight. We're all in our 30's. Akira was in high school already he's is the manager of the basketball team.

"Ooo can I come" Akira said I shook my head and trusted him with the house. I knew Akira wouldn't throw a party. Yuki's very popular, but he would rather be home with Akira than Go out to party.

"No, you'll have the house to yourself do whatever just don't throw a party"

"You know I wouldn't," He said getting off his game playing with Shoyo and Atsumu.

"Sakusa and Atsumu even though they aren't married I'll just be nice" Kenma said jokingly as Atsumu hit the back of his head. He let out a giggle.

"We're married" Atsumu showed off their ring. Which was a ring pop not a real ring. I let out a laugh.

"Sure ooo Kuroo and Aki they just got engaged recently"

"I helped him with that ring he's in love with her I bet more than she is" Kenma said we were having a mini hang out because I missed them and we all got a day off. It was Sakusa and Atsumu together then Bokuto and Keiji. Shoyo was all by himself Tobio couldn't get a break because they're having a game pretty soon.

"Yeah when I met her she was the sweetest honestly she's a sweetheart," I said I already knew the mess behind it. Kuroo apologized to me It was hard to forgive him since he was involved in my mother's death.

Flashback to two years ago

"I'm sorry for everything I'm sorry for involving your mother in the mafia" Kuroo cried out we were at a private area I told Kenma about. I looked at him with tears I didn't expect this. Why all of a sudden?

"Kuroo it's okay it's in the past okay I know how in love you were with my husband" I said to him recently I and Kenma got married by the court we didn't want a huge party.

"I'm sorry and I'm over Kenma I like this girl her name is Sato Aki she's the sweetest I really liked her she was the first person to let me introduce myself" he wiped the tears off his face I gave him a small smile.

"It's fine okay you found happiness again"

Flashback ended

"Tsukishima and Yamaguchi they can bring Melanie over to our house"

"Melanie has a boyfriend well tease her about it" Akira said hopefully they don't tease her too much. She's really supportive of the two she's a volleyball player like her dad.

"Sadly, Suga is still on vacation" We all planned for tonight they all went back to their house as I picked an outfit for the event.

"You're so beautiful" Kenma kissed my neck down to my spine giving me the chills. I was quite flustered I knew what he wanted.

"Fine just a quick one" I said getting on my knees. ( I refuse to write whole smut) I heard the door knock it was Yuki and Melanie and welcome them in.

"Hello, Yuki and Melanie How are you guys?" I said as I gave them a plate full of food. Akira came back from his room.

"I'll see you later bye now"

Yuki's pov

"Your sister's cooking got better" as I ate my food I looked at Akira he's beautiful green eyes. He's beautiful as ever I wanted to kiss him,but not in front of Melanie.