Extra chapter 4

Before we get started I want to clarify that this will be involving weapons and it will also involve a suicide mention if you are not comfortable reading, please skip this chapter.

July, 8th
Kuroo pov

"Kuroo I want you to kill Y/n L/n I know you have connections with her, so do not play dumb with me" Lev's father also known as Semion Haiba. He's one of the top Gang leaders in Japan. He's also known as the mafia for Russia.

"Sir Haiba I can't do that please, give me someone else" I said. I can't make Kenma hate me. I have to stop this.

"You're getting paid 986,873,150.00 yen for this it's big pay" Semion knew I liked the money, I nodded my head as a yes. Why was I doing this? It's not for revenge. Why y/n?

"Tomorrow at 7:45pm you'll be at the parking lot that's near by the park" Semion explained the planned and took Kuroo to the weapon section of the house. He filled a bag with sniper rifles, and even though it's mostly used for the army, it's very useful for the situation he explained. I don't feel like doing this.

" you can go home now and take a good rest because this will hunt you for the rest of your life" he smirked at me, knowing he knew what he's doing. I drove back to my apartment and I decided that I'm going to watch banana fish when I get back home.

July 9th 6:49pm

"Sir Haiba I'm at the location you told me to be at I'm getting the sniper ready right now" I said through the call. Y/n already arrived to the destination. She was reading a book It looked like she was writing letters to somebody. I fell hot, tears coming down my face. I can't do this.

" good when you're ready you can kill Her"

Y/n pov

"Akira I'm going to the park to do some work and I know you're gonna go out with Yuki so please stay safe for us 4,567 yen okay bye" I kissed my younger brother on both of his cheeks and hugged him goodbye. The park wasn't so far from where I lived so I decided to go to the nearby park there. Nobody really goes to.

" it feels so nice outside" I put my bags down and got my notes ready. I had an English exam coming up soon, so I just wanted to prepare myself.

Buzz buzz

I got a text message from an unknown number and I decided to read the message, and it said look up. I looked up and there was a guy with all black. He looked very familiar. He pointed a weapon at me and shot me. I looked down, looking at the blood. I decided that it's my time even though I'm very young I called Akira I wanted him to be the best person I could talk to my own little brother.

"pick up the phone dammit"

"the number you have called is off-line right now. Leave a message at this beat"

"Akira it's your sister I'm going to make this very short, but you won't see me again I love and adore you and always will care for you. I just got shot. And I just want to tell you that I love you for who you are and thank you for making me a better person. This is goodbye. I love you. Akira" I ended the voice call and I could feel my last heartbeat. "i'm sorry I didn't want to kill you. I'm sorry." was the last words I heard.

Kuroo pov

I started screaming on top of my lungs. I knew people were going to hear me and I didn't care. I wish I never did this. I wish I didn't listen to anybody. I'm a fucking coward. I hate myself. I hate everything. Why am I so fucking stupid.

"I'm sorry y/n I know you won't forgive me" I got in my car, and decided to drive all the way to a place nobody knew. I decided to write letters before I ended my life. I wrote all the things I regret it in my whole life, and I decided to shoot myself.

Kuroo letter

forgive me, Kenma for what I would've done I know you loved her, but why not me I know I fucked up and I wish I didn't. I think it's best for me to leave this earth. That's why I ended my life I don't know who's gonna read this i'm murdered multiple people and ruined my own life and for what to feel better by myself? I never felt happy after Kenma found his new lover I realized I had nothing else to live for. This is goodbye I will forever and always love you Kenma no matter what and I am sorry again for killing her. I didn't want to please if you read this. this to myself don't blame yourself. I love you Kenma.

Three years later

Kenma read the note, and he blamed himself for everything. He blames himself for Y/n death and even Kuroo's. He wishes he had saved both of their lives. Akira on the other hand didn't speak for a whole year. His boyfriend tried to help him out and stood by his side. Akira didn't eat for days after his older sister passed away. From time to time he went out, but only if it was with Yuki and Melanie. It took him three years to finally put himself back in his place. Both men suffered for a good while. Akira was now all alone he had no family left or that's what he thought.

"Let's go get froyo to celebrate your sister's birthday" Kenma grabs the keys and walks to his car as Akira walks to the passenger seat. Neither of the boys anybody to be there, just them twl. When they arrive to the destination they see it a lot of people there, which they put panicked because they didn't want to see so many people today. They decided to go inside the shop and just try to avoid anybody.

ding ding

"Suprise" they both turn to see the family celebrating Y/n birthday with a huge picture of her on top. They both cried because it is expected this the tears weren't for sadness at all but more of happiness.

"Let's celebrate her birthday" Keiji said as tears ran down his face, smiling. Akira saw a shadow or more like an angel. The angel looked, just like his sister.

"Y/n is that you"

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘒𝘦𝘯𝘮𝘢 𝘹 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 🎉