2.

Ariana pov .

Just finish Postions new single .

Today we will be meeting dalton sister . I'm so excited, hopefully she's nice and super chill .

"Dalton I'm so excited to meet your sister , I hope she is cool"

Dalton chuckles " bae , she's not like us . She's totally different don't say I warned you .

What can be so bad about His sister ?

Maybe it's the insecurities he have of his sister .

She's probably more attractive than him or she's packing hmm..

Idk what it can be .

We pulled up at the asylum .

We go to the man while dalton and I walked hand to hand together.

Dalton tells the man " y/n Gomez , we here to visit her . I'm her brother . Dalton Gomez .

The man tells us hold and give us a few minutes and they will lead us to a room .

Dalton was sweating bullets and pacing back and forth .

Like he was in a nervous wreck .

Why the fuck he's so nervous .

They call our name and we walk to the gray room .

It was a table in the middle of the room and 4 chairs on each side of the table .

I sit right next to dalton .

Someone walks in laughing like a crazy person  ...

She was about 6'11 , muscular arms . Dark black hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black shirt with ripped shorts .

She looks at dalton and smile while he having nervous wreck .

Let's put a smile on that fact she says with so much venom

Y/n this is my future wife , I wanted you meet the love my life . I don't want to hide you or anything .

She giggles while she have her head thrown back and she licks her lips and says " why don't we cut you up to little pieces and feed you to the pooches ? Hm ? And then we'll see how Loyal dog you are "

I was shocked with her harsh words . No wonder why dalton was nervous wreck .

Dalton slam his hands together " y/n I didn't hear come to fight or anything please let's have a civil conversation "

" tick tick tick tick your time is running up , you are boring me with your words . There's no civil conversation. You are not in my bloodline . I don't own you at all . You have a beautiful lady by the way "

She looks at me with so much hungry.

" who you might be , beautiful lady " she says with so much charm.

" I'm Ariana grande , dalton fiancé "

She claps her hands and do a happy dance .

Ahhhhh I see , my mistaken brother got him a boo thang , with his shrimp dick , but what a PREETY name you have . You friends call you Ariana "

No some of them call me Ari , don't have that many friends because I'm in the industry .

Well Ariana now you got one , she says with a smirk .