8.

Ariana pov

I never felt so disgusted in my life .

I cheated on my husband with his sister , I'm carrying so much guilt right now .

I can't even look into his eyes , all I can think about how his sister explore so many spots inside my body I didn't even know .

He have ask me what's wrong with me and I told him I'm just depressed.

I continuously have sex dreams about her .

I really felt like she left a mark on me , the way she said I'm on hers , the goosebumps that rise on my skin .

I know she's not playing and she meant what she said .

Am I scared ?

Of course .

She doesn't play games at all and her brain works way differently than others .

I know she will kill for me , do anything for me.

It's going be a ride for me , that I'm not mentally prepared for at all .

I feel like I'm going crazy so bad .

I all I can think about , the way her she was growing inside me and stretching me and the way her tongue was sucking my clit and going side to side and the way she spread my lips and make sure the breeze hit my clit cuz she can have her way with my preety pussy . The way she slurp it up and making love to my pussy like it was her last meal omg .

The way i had open up so well for her and massage her with my walls with her dick inside of me .

I miss her , even we did it one time .

I never craved someone so bad like this .

Something in those eyes show good and bad . She really needs to heal and have someone understand her .

Her being raped , I know it cause her to be very sexual person .

Hyper sexual is real . Imma have to understand that she doesn't only want me from my body  because I know she is a hyper sexual person .

She is so such a beautiful woman that , even she she is masculine woman . She have feminine features.

I just wanna be her healer that's all . Take all her pain away even I know it's going be tough .

I just need get prepared. I might loose my husband .