4.

4 months later
Ariana pov
Apparently y/n is getting out .

I don't know how she got so early .
Guess who been having nervous wreck .

Dalton have , he been screaming in his dreams and panic attacks .

He's such a pussy against his sister .

He acting like she living with us , she will be living with her mother since she's mentally unstable .

Since her mother and her get along , apparently that's her favorite person in the world .

Right now I'm in the studio recording 34+35 , trying be nasty as I can be . Even the lyrics doesn't match up to our sex life so it will be my past relationship because dalton sex game is hella bad .

My phone is buzzing hella crazy
" Ariana I'm at my mother house and she's here , can you please come get me "

I chuckle , is he serious right now
"Dalton I'm in the middle of recording a song right now , for the album can you Uber or something ?"

" Ariana she have knife in her hand and keeps repeating your time will be coming soon while laughing and my mother trying make her take her meds , COME GET ME RIGHT NOW ! "

He hangs up the phone .

Let me go get slender man

I reach his mother house and I knock on the door and guess who opens the door .

His fine ass sister .

" hey baby girl , what you doing here ?wanna go for a ride ? "

" go for a ride ?"
She leans down and whisper in my ear " on my dick , I know that pussy got some Little power in it "

I choke on my spit , she's so bold .

She chuckles " actually , y/n I'm here to pick up your- she cuts me off " don't you call him my brother , his name is dalton towards me or bloody ass man that will be dead soon she chuckles .

Yeaah so...

I enter the house and y/n slams the door and put her knife in her pocket .

" DALTON WHERE YOUR BITCH ASS AT , YOUR GIRL HERE BITCH "

I hear footsteps running across the kitchen while he making the run , y/n takes out her knife so fast and aim for his thigh .

" AHHHHHH you bitch "

She laughs while bending over and literally tears come out her eyes while she laughing , she wipe her tear with her hand .
" the way you was screaming while in pain is so funny , next time while running in this damn house , your slender ass needs to walk . No fucking running bitch ass boy " then she spits on him .

I rush over to get some meds things and y/n still laughing while walking to her room " mom you should seen your bitch ass son yelling for his life "

" what the fuck did you do " y/n mom replies .

While they arguing , I'm over here trying stop the blood and I patch up his knee and everything.

He limps to the car ..

" omg she needs to go back , she will kill me one day ... I can't even defend myself because I can't put my hands on my little sister . She still my blood "

While we driving " baby you can knock her up or something because that was unacceptable "

Y/n pov

" y/n you need to stop doing that , I'm trying keep you in here baby . Because you are not crazy