3.

Ariana pov

Dalton and y/n got into it

I'm talking about she had knife towards his neck saying I hate you bloody bastard.

They had to escort her out the room and everything.

I wonder why , y/n hate her brother so much , I never knew someone can have that much hatred for there own bloodline .

Dalton was pulling his hair and crying " this is all my fault , if I knew "
I cut him off and rock him .

I don't know the back story but I know it's not his fault why his sister like this , have to be miss understanding.

" it's ok baby , just take a deep breath and everything will be ok , please "

He pecks my knuckles then we move out the room .
Honestly y/n was so angry towards him and I don't know why at all .

" she just hates me so much but it's whatever , let's go back home"

He raise up and peck my forehead .

We leave the building and head back to the mansion .

Of course my puppies greet me .

Nonna came up to me and ask how it went .

Dalton only shook his head and went to our room .
I told nonna the tea and everything.

" omg she sounds crazy , why would she try to kill her own brother ? "

" yeah she had so much hatred for her brother and everything but she's so beautiful nonna ."

" really Ariana , she's about to kill your future husband and that they thing you say "

To think about it .

That really did came out wrong but it didn't mean no harm to me at all .

Y/n pov

The way his eyes fear to me what such a pleasing sight to me .

His beautiful fiancé is so hot , she aroused so much the way she was afraid for her rotten fiancé almost died in the palm of my  hands .

I will have his blood all  over my hands while he screams for his dear life .

He will get it .

He did this to me , if he had listen to me . I would never had got raped  but he wanted to play his stupid ass game and ignored my screams .

THERES IS NO WAY IN HELLL . He couldn't hear me at all .

The way he find me , the sadness in his eyes was all fake to me .

Idgaf if I was in the basement while he was in his room , he should had heard my screams and pain .

The way those 4 teens had took my innocent at a young age !

" ms . Gomez , that was very inappropriate of you , that's another sentence you will be taking young lady "

" fuck you bitch , that's why I'm fucking your pregnant wife " I chuckle to him .

He banged my head against the wall , I only laugh .
The way my blood travel down to my face , only aroused me .

" what you say , ms .Gomez "

" you heard me bitch , I didn't stutter , you don't speak English now ! "

He kneel my back and turn me around then knell me in my dick , I grab him by the neck and choke him .

" let go ms. Gomez or you will be in here forever "

His face changes to a different color , I laugh in his face . He trying pull me off .

The guards comes in and tackles me .

He's such a bitch , Couldn't even handle me .

They put me needle in me I was out cold .

Ariana pov

Honestly I want to know the true story .

After and I dalton had boring ass sex , I did all the work . I had lube up the strap and  put in his ass everything of course he had climax but I didn't get climax at all .

He's cuddling me while I'm thinking about what happen earlier .