The Playful Joke

This story contains female Draco, her name is Delilah.

Names of the kids
James (8 years old)
Lily (6 years old)
Molly (5 years old)
Scorpius (4 years old)
Luna (2 years old)
Lucy (2 years old)

Harry and Delilah have been married for 8 years. They have 6 kids together, 4 girls and 2 boys. Delilah loves her big family; she was wanted this big family. But it is a lot of work, but Harry was helping her.
Right now, Harry is outside playing with James and Lily while Delilah is trying to fold the laundry.
Delilah can hear James and Lily yelling from the background. She loves hearing James and Lily yelling, because they are yelling from having fun and at Harry. She loves that Harry is great dad, and he is always there for her, and the kids.
"Mommy..." Lucy says, of course her twin, Luna, is right next to her. Delilah looked down and smiles at Lucy and Luna, they are the only twins her and Harry had.
She is happy about that one, they were the hardest pregnancy for her. "Yes, babies?" Delilah says as gets down to their height. "We want to go outside." Luna says as she holds her sister hand. Delilah knows when they do, they are about to do puppy dog eyes. "Okay, go tell Molly, and Scorpius." Delilah says as she stands up. They both nod their heads and run off.
She smiles, and then heads out of the laundry room. She goes into the living room to see your youngest son, and 3 girls putting on shoes. "Good job you four. When you are done, come to the back door." She says as she walks over the help Scorpius tie his shoe.
Her and Harry have a pretty big house, it's an 8-bedroom house with 9-bathrooms. They love how right now it's not too big and not too small for their big family.
After helping Scorpius with his shoes, she goes to the back door where she sees Molly waiting for her. Delilah waits for the other three, and they come running she opens the door. All four of them go outside, she follows behind them to see them all run at Harry.
He has Lily on his back and James on his leg. Soon, he heads one on the other leg, and two on the arms. He started to roar like a dinosaur who is losing a battle.
Harry looks at Delilah and smiles brightly. She smiles right back. She loved that Harry lets the kids win all the time. But he does teach them that they can't always win.
She watches as James jumps off his back and start pushing him from the front. The rest help James push Harry down, and eventually he gives up. He slowly sits down, and all six of the kids fall on him.
Delilah smiles and walks over to the little pile of people. She sits right besides Harry and kisses his cheek. "Now, why are we tackling your daddy?" Delilah says she looks at her kids.
Harry rolls his eyes and says, "We are just having fun, babe." Harry looks at Delilah with a smile.
Delilah laughs a little and looks at the kids. "Kids," She starts to say as she stands up, "Tackle him." She smiles at Harry and walks over to the door. While he starts to get tackle, she opens the door and goes inside to start dinner.
When they finally come in, they all come in to eat.
After they eat, they go watch a movie. Harry and Delilah cuddle up with all their kids. Their kids fall asleep fast, so Harry and Delilah pick them up and put them to bed.
"So, are you happy?" Harry says as he starts to get changed. "I would be happy if I could maybe get more action?" Delilah says with a little laugh. Harry looks at Delilah, then at their bedroom door, referring to them already having enough kids.
Delilah laughs, and Harry goes over to lie on the bed. Delilah comes lies down next to Harry and says, "I am very happy with my life. And I'm happy about being married to you and having six kids. I'm happy about all of it." She says as turns to look at Harry.
Harry looks at her, while she is saying this. He smiles and kisses her forehead. Before they both go to sleep, just like their babies.
Delilah thinks of all the love in this life, and how she couldn't change it.
And Harry dreams about how lucky he got, with his wife and kids. He wouldn't change it anything, even if he has had a hard life. He loves what the outcome became.
Both Harry and Delilah loved their lives and wouldn't change them. Even though they know anything could happen.