My Little Girl

After Draco had a trail, Draco disappeared. Harry had questioned where Draco went, Hermione and Ron both knew that Harry liked Draco. They tried to contact him, but all the times they tried it had always failed. It has been 4 years since, Draco went missing. Harry has been counting the years, and hoping he comes back every year.

"Hey, mate..." Ron, my best friend says to me as he was walking my way. I knew even though my back was turned something was wrong, and I also knew he was coming because of his footsteps. I turn around and give him a confused face. "So..." Ron starts out, I know he doesn't want to tell me something. That's when Hermione showed up and looked dead in my eyes. "His here, Harry." She says with a frown, I look at her still very confused. She signed, "Draco, Harry." She says as she turns her head away from me. His here! But there something else... They are not telling me something. "What else is there Hermione?" I ask getting up. She looked at me and took a deep breath, "He has a daughter..." Hermione says while looking at me. I could feel my heart break, he's married and has a kid... "Can I still see him." I ask quietly, I didn't want them to hear my voice all. She nodded her head and turned around. I followed her into her office, and she smiles at me. "Harry, talk to him." She says before leaving. I take a deep breath and sit down.

After a few minutes, Draco showed with a girl that had his blonde hair but had brown eyes. I stand up to shake his hand, but instead he hugs me. I hug him back, the last time I got a hug Draco told me that he was going to head home. "Hey, Draco." I say still in very quiet voice, I knew my voice would break of I spoke louder. "Hi, Harry." He says as he pulled away. I looked at him, then at his beautiful daughter. "She beautiful. Who was the lucky guy?" I asks with a smile; I was actually wanting to plead with him to take me and dump the other person. "Yeah, she is..." He said, while putting his daughter down. I am guessing she was 3 years old. "Sweetie can go wait outside, just for a second?" Draco asked his daughter. The little girl nodded her head and walked out. Draco straightened up and looked at the ground. "He was abusive, Harry... Luckily our daughter never found out... I was able to get her out of there four nights ago... I was coming to ask if anyone had a place for me to say..." Draco said tearing up. I was shocked, but I knew I had to comfort him. "Hey, Draco you're both out of it now. It's going to be okay if you need to you can stay at my place." I say without thinking, and I actually liked that idea after I thought about it. "Yeah, could we?" He asks me. I nodded my head and open the door for him to tell his daughter we're their going to be staying.

A few months later

It's been a few months, I learned that her name is Narcissa. I liked it; I mean she was the you women saved my life. I had always found out she was murdered, by the Death Eaters who weren't found. Me and Draco both confessed our feelings, and we are happily together. I had been writing a song for Cissy's birthday in a few months. I really hope Draco her will like it.

Two months later

Cissy called me her dad today... Oh, I'm so overjoyed. She made a picture of me, Draco, and her holding hands; it was a stick people. I love her, I love her father. I love them. This has to go in the song.
"Babe, will I ever be able to hear the song you're working on?" Draco, my boyfriend of 4 months asks me. I nodded my head and look at him with a smirk. "When?" He says while sitting down.
"Soon."
"How soon?"
"Cissy's birthday."
"So, in an mouth!"
"Yep."
I stand up, and kissed his forehead before walking off.

A month later

It's Cissy's birthday day, Ron, Hermione, Pansy, Blaise, Luna, and few more people are coming. I'm so ready to sing this song.
"Cissy, which present do you want first?" Draco asks her while getting at her level. She points to me, and smile. Draco looked at me with an confused face and moved away. I grab my guitar, then walked in front of her. "This is song for Draco and Cissy." I say, before taking a deep breath in and out.
"She ain't got my smile, that don't bother me a bit."
Everyone looks at Narcissa, and then back at me. I just looking at her, while playing the guitar (Sometimes I would look away from her to make sure I had the correct note).
"She's got somebody else's eyes, I'm seeing myself in."
I could feel Draco, staring at me.
"I'm holding on to every moment, God knows I'd missed a few."
Everyone chuckles a little at the end.
"The day we met, I knew I had some catching up to do."
Hermione and Ron extant looks, and look at the little girl in front of me.
"She ain't got my blood, ain't got my name. But if she did, I'd feel the same."
I could feel some people starting to realize we're I'm going. And some already knew, and wanted to cry.
"I wasn't there for her first steps."
I look at Draco, who I could feel who was holding back tears already.
"But, I ain't missed a ball game yet."
She laughs at that part. She had been wanting to get on a softball team for a while, and just got on one.
"And that ain't ever going to change."
I boop her on the nose with my free hand.
"I could ever walk away."
I say with a smile, it was dead honest truth.
"Yeah, she my own and that's my choice."
Everyone looks at me and her. She just smiles at me and I smile back.
"She ain't my blood, but she's my. She's my girl."
Everyone smiled, Draco was smiling and was still trying to hold back tears. I just smiled at him; I knew I would never leave her.
"She hit me like a train, the first time she called me dad."
I will always remember, that moment. I was happy, but so surprised.
"And a three stick figure crayon picture, with all of us holding hands."
I look at Draco, who was looking at fridge at the picture.
"She ain't my blood, ain't my name."
Draco looks back me, and this time he couldn't help the tear fall down his face. I smile at him, and he smiles back.
"But if she did, I'd feel the same."
I look back at the little blonde child in front of me. She looks into my eyes, and smile at her.
"I wasn't there for her first steps."
I look around, to see everyone either covering their mouths or wiping tears.
"But, I ain't missed a ball game yet."
I wink at her, every time a ball game as ended me and her would go get ice cream.
"And that ain't ever goanna change."
I look at Draco, I make sure to lock eyes his for that part.
"I could never walk away"
It was this little girl was a magnet for me.
"Yeah, she's my own and that's my choice."
I look at everyone and look at her.
"She ain't my blood, but she's my, she's my girl."
I boop her on the nose once again.
"She's my girl... Yeah, she's my girl"
I finish the song to look at everyone crying and smiling at me. I look at Draco, waterfalls were coming from his face. He walked over to me, and I watch him. He just shakes his head, and I stood up. I put my head on his, and before long my little baby girl got right next to us. I am definitely lucky.