3am

Harry pov

I lean forward...You're the only love I've ever known. But I hate you, I really hate you. So much I think it must be. True love, true love!
I wake up to my ringtone for Draco, my boyfriend. I roll over to look at my phone. 4 missed calls, 10 unread messages. Okay, something must be wrong.
I pick up my phone, and I start to read the messages.

Mon Mari
2:45am
Harry, I know it's early
But I need you
Mon Mari tried to call
2:50am
Please wake up!
I need you!
Please!
Mon Mari tried to call
2:55am
Harry! Wake up!
Please, I need to come over
Please!
Mon Mari tried to call
2:59am
Wake up!
God damn, please wake up, Harry!
Mon Mari tried to call

It was now 3:02, shit! I got up and put some black jeans, and I grab a random shirt. I grab my jacket, and out the door I was.
When, I got in the car. I tried to call Draco. But he wouldn't pick up. Did someone break in? Did some try to kidnap him?
Luckily, he didn't live too far away from me. It usually takes 10 minutes, but I wasn't doing the speed limit, so I got there in 5.
When, I pulled into his driveway I noticed that no sign of breaking or entry happened.
I am confused now, why did I need to come over. I know he always locks the door, and I know he keeps the windows locked.
I get out of my car and go to the door. I unlock the door, and I see nothing unusual. "Draco!?" I call out.
I listen carefully, and then I hear my name. "Harry!" I quickly follow the voice. I follow it downstairs, where all the games and fun happen.
I see Draco, perfectly fine seating in the floor in a little ball. Now, I was angry. Why, did he call me at 3am!? Why, does he need me!?
"It's 3am why did you text me to come over?" I ask trying not to show my anger. Draco looks at me, I can't really see him because of the dark.
He runs to me and hugs me. I now see his face, and it's cover in tears. All my anger disappears, I put my arms around him.

I slowly pick him, and he lets me. I take over to a couch we seat, "Hey, what's going on?" I says softly, I start to rub his back.
"Harry... Nightmare... You... Died...He..." Draco was saying sobbing on my shoulder. I knew what he was talking about, he has been having nightmares every time I'm not sleeping with him. Sometimes they are too hard for him to handle, other times he can handle. I guess this time he couldn't handle, I all I could was rub his back.
"I'm right here, you know what maybe I should start living here with you." I say trying to make him smile.
We stayed in that in the position until he was sleep from crying. I couldn't go to sleep knowing he was having a hard time without me near him.
Maybe, just maybe I can move in with him. Live here and be here for him. I will and pay the bills.
Yes, that's what I will do. I will talk to him about it tomorrow. I accio the tv remote, I turn on the tv. I make sure the volume was down and watched a murder mystery.

Around 9 Draco woke up. "Harry!" He yells as he gets up. I give him a confused look, "Sorry, it's just I thought you left. So, I was expecting to wake up alone." Draco says, and I nod my head. "No, I stayed here and watch murder mystery." I saw pointing to the tv. Draco turned around and nodded his head. "Wait, have you been up since 3!?" Draco looks at me, with a shocked face. "Can't you tell?" I ask him while rubbing my eyes.

"Harry, why did you do that?" He asks me as sits down next to me. "Because I was scared you were going to wake up with a nightmare." I say pulling Draco on my lap. He gets flustered but stays. "Thank you for not leaving." He says, and I kiss his cheek. "No problem, Mon Mari." I say, and he turns around with adore eyes.

"I love that you learned French for me." Draco says and I smile. "I also knew French cause my uncle wanted me to know several languages." I say with a wink. He looks back at me angry, "But you can believe what you want." I say kissing his cheek, again. I see him roll his eyes, before I go back to watching the show.

Before long, I got up and walked upstairs. I see Mrs. Malfoy drinking coffee, "Harry? Did you spend the night last night?" Mrs. Malfoy asks me as I walk into the kitchen. "No, Draco called me at 3 in the morning. He had a nightmare and couldn't handle it." I say as I start myself a cup of coffee. Even though it feels like I need a whole pot of coffee.

"Oh, dear. Thank you for coming Harry and may I say, not to be rude; but you look like you haven't slept all night." She says, I laugh. "I only got maybe 4hours of sleeps." I say while taking a deep breath of my coffee. "How are you live?" She asks, I chuckle. "My body is here, my soul isn't." I say with a chuckle. She laughs before she leaves me, to be with my coffee. Right now, coffee is my best friend.

"Harry, I'm hunger. Can you cook me something?" Draco asks as he joins me in the kitchen. "Give me a second." I say before finishing my 7th cup of coffee. "Thank you!" he says, as he takes a seat at the bar. I cooked him eggs and bacon, I also made him toast. "Thank you, again." He says as he starts to eat. "Welcome and thank you for the 3am wake up." I say with a smile, as I walk out of the kitchen. I could hear him yell sorry, but there was nothing to be sorry about. I mean, got to cuddle Draco for 6 or so hours, to me that is a great wake up call.