The Blood I Would Spill

I have liked Harry Potter since I was 12 years old. When I couldn't get him to myself, I asked someone to spill some blood. Now, you might be questioning who I am. Draco, Draco Malfoy, the boy who is in love with Harry Potter, his enemy.
I'm 19 now, I don't wish to go back to Hogwarts to my 8th year. I don't wish to see Harry Potter again. I know if I do, I will become my old self. I don't wish to be that person anymore.
There is a part of me, that no one knows expect my mother. She only knows because I get it from her. I don't like this part of me.
You see I'm a yandere for Harry Potter, and he is the only person to bring that side of me out. Mother was a yandere for someone else, but when she was arranged to my father; she made herself be a yandere for my father. I still remember the first person I set up to die, who was Cedric Diggory. He liked Harry, and I wanted him gone.
Harry sadly got into a relationship with the Wesley girl. I knew I killed her, he would hurt so I didn't dare hurt her. Well, expect for threatening her.
But, because of this side I can't see Harry. Or I will want to kill anyone who looks at Harry with lovey-dovey eyes. But I want to see his eyes, I want to see is messy hair, I want to be in his presence.
So, I will seat in my bedroom and cry. Which I am doing, right now. I want to dye.
"Draco..." I hear my mother say. I get my yandere side from her. I was mad at first, but I got used to it and learned how to control it.
"Yes?" I crock out, my voice is scratching from me crying. "Can I come in?" She asks, and I yell back sure. She walks in, and I fall right into her arms. I let it out, all of it.
After a while of me crying; I couldn't help back to ask, "Why am I like this?" She just looks at me. "I don't know, love." She says and we seat there. Me in her arms, and her holding me; as if I was a baby.
≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤
It's been a month since that day. My mum said it would be better if I to Hogwarts again. For my last year, before leaving for America.
I am on the Hogwarts express, looking out the window. I had my eyes close, and I didn't want to open them. "Draco?" I hear someone say. I don't open my eyes. "Draco." They say again, I open my eyes. There stood Harry Potter.
"Werw you calling me, by my given name?" I ask him. He chuckles, and I look at him. He has changed since I lost saw him. He is more muscular, his jawline was more defined, he looked 10× hotter than he did before.
"Yeah, might as well." He says with a smirk. Okay yeah, I definitely confused. "I'm sorry, but I'm confused." I say and he chuckles.
"I saw the eyes, Zabini, was giving you." He says, and I looked at confused. "You weren't playing attention were you?" He asks, I shake my head. He nods, "Zabini was looking at you bum." He says with no shame. I froze, no, Blaise wouldn't do that.
"No, he wouldn't do that!" I yell, I didn't mean to yell. I just had to prove myself and him wrong. He looks at me startled. "And why do you care?" I ask him, I look dead in his eyes.
"Because I don't want anyone to look at why is mine." He says, and I quickly become flustered. "You see, I caught on quickly. I know you are a yandere, and to say the least. I am one, too." He says leaving me shocked.
"W-what?" I stutter out. "You heard me." He says and look at me. He takes a seat right cross me, while I was trying to figure things out.
"I wrote a letters to your mum, me and her talked about you. I wanted to be updated on everything that happened with you." He says making me look at him in shock. I needed just a moment, because I was more than dumbfounded.
"So you know about Diggory?" I ask, he nods his head. "You know why I lied?" He nods his once again. "Then, why now just talk to me. Instead you could have sent a letter." I say, and h shrugs. "I guess your right." He says, and I shake my head.
If this a dream wake me up now. "Draco, I never killed anyone. I just threaten them. That's why Pasny Parkinson stopped giving you lovey-dovey eyes in 5th year." He says like it was nothing. It meant everything to me, because she was disgusting and always got too close.
"You mean to tell me, you would kill for me?" I ask him in disbelief. After the war, I stopped eating making me go slimmer. I looked disgusting.
"Yes, and you would kill anyone for me?" He says, with a faint smile. "Yes." I mumble. I never expected this day to go like this. Never in a million years did I think Harry Potter would fall for the bad boy. Never would I have thought he was gay or bisexual.
≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤
After a while we talked about what we are plan was. We decided to get to know each other, then if things started to really take off we would date.
≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤
It's funny to think that is how we started out. Now, we are married and have two dogs. We have been married for 3 years, we no children. But, we aren't worried about that.
Oh, I still love in the UK. I couldn't leave after that day, it felt wrong. Me and Harry have never been happier.
We live in the countryside of London, we normal size house. 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom. I love it.
"Draco, remember the day I told you that I was a yandere for you?" Harry asks me, while we are cuddling on our couch. "I do remember. Because I remember being so dumbfounded." I say with a chuckle.
"I remember your face, when I said that you were mine." He chuckles out, and I shrug. "Oh and I never told; Blaise did I'm fact like me. So, I'll give you that." I say while pointing at him.
"See I told you he was looking at your bum." He says as looks at me with I told you eyes. I shake my head, then kiss him. "Oh the blood I would spill for you." He says before kissing me again.

           The blood I would spill
≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤≥≤