part10

at abandoned house

jin&hobi:eeew it is so creepy*disgust face*
ynpov
we then come to forest and start walking i was walking at last and checking my watch if we are going in the right way or not.But the thing is im feeling some thing is off cause dad said he only came here when he was child but he going to the right way and mom is also with him they are like they know the way to there so nicely.but mine and bts face is same.i think dad and mom have some plan.?
then after some walk we all are tired so we think about sitting somewhere and mom take a big carpet or sheet and put it on the forest and we all sit there.
yn:any of you need some cool drink?
all:you have!?
yn:yup
all:then we need
i take the fridge*refrigerator*and put it infront of everyone.and they are looking at me like "what is this ?"
yn:this is fridge you can take whatever u want.
and everyone take what they want.
and i take a sprite and after the rest time we start walking.but then kook said.
kook:dad!!i want to use toilet*embarass*
dad:then go to somewhere and jin and joon go with them!
vmin:i want to go too
suga:i also want to
hobi:me tooo
dad:then you all go and take y/n with you all too
bts look at him like*what-the-fuck-dad*
yn:okay dad
bts:NO!!!
yn:why?
jin:you are a girl.How can you come with us
y/n:we all have same legs
bts:wth!?!?
yn:just come
bts:fine
then we all go to some far and bts said.
jin:yn close your eyes
yn:well who want to look at you*duh tone*
i then take the tnt and pump and after some time it is full and i press my finger enter the tnt and did my bussiness and come out side and look for them but they are no where to be seen so i take the tnt and put in my bag and take my phone and call someone.

IN OTP
yn:hey guys i have something imp to say
???:what is it?
yn:do you wanna see a fox?
???2:yessss but how?
yn:JACKIE!!!!
after some second jackie came and i hug him and i make my friends see the view and their jaw almost touch the floor.
yn:guys close your mouth or some fly will enter.
???:hehe*awakrd laugh*
???4:yn are you alone there?
yn:yup,why?
???7:what the heck yn!?!?
yn:dont need to shout
???3:but why are you alone tho?
yn:well i use toilet and my brothers use forest but i came back from toilet i didnt see any of them so now im sitting in the floor and calling you guys.
???2 but you can call your brothers or parents right?
yn:No,i cant cause they dont have range in this forest.
???6:then how are you calling us?
yn:secret.
???5:whatever.so are you planning to sit there?
yn:no
???:then?
yn:well i know my brother wont leave me.
???3:then how come you are now alone.
yn:maybe they got some emergency and go to help mom and dad...?
???7:ok ok now go to them or what if some animals attack you!?
yn:guys chill ok then im going bye bye and i hope what i said last night you understand.
all???:yes now byeee
END OF OTP
yn:should i wait for them!? i will wait 5 mins more.

btspov
we are doing our'bussiness'
tae:hyungs,can we do a prank to yn?
jin:for what?
jimin:for fun duhh
joon:ok what prank?
tae:not a prank but for fun.
kook:what about we will hide here and wait for yn after she came she wont see us so what she will do?well idk but it will be fun to see her reaction tho*smirk*
*everyone agree*
then we heard her call but what she said make us soft.
yn:well i know my brothers wont leave me
"then we signal all to go to yn"
joon:yn sorry we just lost
yn:itsok can we go now
joon:yeah lets go
then we go to theplace where dad and mom are.
yn:mom!!
mom:oh you came what took you so much time
yn:oppas lost the way
bts:oppas!!!!???
yn:sorryyyy
bts:itsok
then we all start walking but dad and mom is walking like they know the way to that house when we look at yn she is looking at her watch by her facial expression we can say she is also thinking what we are thinking.after some more time we reach the abandoned house it is so creepy and here is no so much sunlight cause of plant.
jin&hobi:eeew it is so creepy*disgust face*
suga&yn:can we just enter the house.i will open the door
suga&yn:i will then lets open the door together.

ynpov
then i put my hand on doorknob first but what make me surprise was there is no any dust in the knob i already know something is off.
and then me and suga open the door together and we all enter.well it was pretty dark inside so we all use our phone and dad press the switches the lights turn on.how come electricity in an abandoned house?.and i was about to enter the dining room but.
dad&mom:No!!
yn:what happend ??
dad:nothing just stick with us okay?
yn:ahh okay*smile*
then dad and mom enter the diningroom and we heard a click and a suddenly some smoke came from nowhere and when that smoke dissapear we didnt see dad&mom.and bts start look around like manic and suddenly we heard some sounds.
.
.
.
.
.
.
what happened?we will see in next part ba bye