Part26

dad:they didnt try their best thats why they lost and just because they always win or always win against everyone doesn't mean they can't practice or trying their best.
yn:dad they did their best ofcourse only 1person can win i did my best but it wasnt for me my dad was also like you but won't punish me if i lost he used to tell me if you want to do you can do whatever you want even if lose or win.only if you lose you can win.
And also dad my real dad always taught me so many things and also i study it quickly too and also that is the only reason i win against them if you want them to win and also now im also a kim,so obiviously you will want me to win too it is not possible to have 2 winners in one competitions.So only 1person will win so please dad they try their hard so please im begging you not to punish them please.......*my eyes start filling tears because i dont want them to be punished just because i win i shouldn't have pariticipate*
dad:fine this time im letting you guys go and also now we got a new winner so i think i should change rules
bts:huh!?
dad:if you guys get 1st or2nd you won't be punished,but in exams i want you all to have more than 80%understand??
all:yes dad
dad:ok so rule2:you can't go out alone you can take one of your brother or guards
rule3:always tell us where you are going
rule4:no relation ship until 18
rule5:no club or alcohol
rule6:no fighting or bullying or skipping classes
rule7:always obey your elderes
rule8:no speaking to strangers
rule9:don't come home late
rule10:obey all rules or there will be punishment
yn:y-yes dad now can we go to park please
dad:yes you can guys go
TIMESKIP
ynpov
to be honest it was really nice with them also we made really good bond too we spent so many time at park then eat ice cream go to arcade, now we are going home after watching a HORROR movie.
it is 10pm now,i hope dad won't scold us i already told him we will be home late but still yeah im afraid.
i was at backseat while jimin next to taehyung and taehyung in driver seat.He is really good at driving.
i lean my head in window and close my eyes jimin's window was open so the cold wind touch me face and i don't know when did i even sleep.
i was sleeping peacefully until the car stop but i still act like im sleeping because im so lazy to walk to my room,i know they will carry me to my room,well not so sure but i hope so.
Then someone make me move
from window then that person open my door and lift me bridal style by his smell i can say it is jimin oppa,he then carry me to front door and i guess tae oppa rang the bell and someone open the door i can't see anything because im acting like im sleeping,but by his sound i understand he hobi oppa.
hobi:why are you carrying her??what happened to he-
tae:shhhh,dont speak so loud,he is carrying her because she fall asleep in our way back home.*whisper*
hobi:ohhh then get in and put her in her room dad was waiting for you guys*whisper*
jimin:why??*whisper*
hobi:about the competition*whisper*
jimin:i hope he won't give us any punishment*whisper*
hobi:i hope so now lets put her in her room*whisper*
then they all start walking until
dad:jimin why are you carrying yn??
hobi:shhh,dad she is sleeping*whisper*
dad:*nodd*but is she gonna sleep in that dress??*whisper*
jimin:yeah?
dad:eva??
eva:yes sir?
dad:can you please change my daughters dress
eva:ofcourse i will
then jimin carry me to my room and put me on my bed.
eva:what are you looking at?
jimin:change her dress
eva:you want to see me changing her??
tae:h-huh n-no!
eva:then go out
vmin:hehe*awkwardly laugh*sorry
then they go out and eva lock the door and i open my eyes and said
yn:itsok you dont need to change me unnie.
eva got startled because of the sound
eva:y-yah you scared me!
yn:hehe sorry*cutely*
eva:you weren't sleeping
yn:yup i was lazy to walk
eva:*sign*you are litterely a litte kid.
yn:yahh im not*pout*
eva:okay okay now go change
yn:okay bye good night unnie
eva:good night yniee
then eva went out and yn lock the door and take a pajama and go to take a shower.

yn:yahh im not*pout*eva:okay okay now go changeyn:okay bye good night unnieeva:good night ynieethen eva went out and yn lock the door and take a pajama and go to take a shower

after taking a quick shower i wear this and go to downstairs and saw bts and dad and mom sitting there eva unnie at a corner standing there.
yn:dad?is everything okay??
dad:yes,everything is okay.when did you wake up sweaty?
yn:when eva unnie try to change my dress*i look at eva unnie and wink*So why are you all still not sleeping?
dad:i wanted to talk to them
yn:ok by the way anyone is hungry im really hungry rightnow
dad:me and your mom already ate but bts was waiting for you 3.Ok so now go and eat then go to sleep ok?
yn&bts:okay dad,good night
dad&mom:good night kids
Then me bts go to dining room and maids serve us food and i ate bibimbab and kimchi.Everyone eat in silence after finishing eating everyone go to their rooms so am i,i also go to my room but i coudn't sleep after 10 days it is my dad's 8th death anniversary before that i have to find that mother fucker who killed my dad i will show him hell.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part and thankzz for reading😊
bye lub youu😘😜