Part28

i put my hair down

i put my hair down.
now here im trying to hack bulletproof i thought i will make my step after somedays but they start their move so now i can't just sit here and watch them win against me now time is 6:45am i still have 1hour and15 minutes to go to school.
they are really good at hacking but not as good as me*smirk*i type something and i press enter,in 30minutes their computer will get attacked by virus and all of the files in thier computer will be in mine.But they don't know ofcourse they won't or they can't they are really trying their best to hack mine but im not a simple one tho.
After 1 hour
i smirk in satisfaction their computer is fully under virus all of their files are in mine computer and also i make so many strong walls in my computer if they try to hack my computer next time,i also change my all codes of my computer now it is really hard to break through this walls,they will take minimum 2days to get in my computer but before that i will do what i can do to them.
now i hide my computer and
and go to downstairs and see no one
yn:oppas!!
then here comes they all but they have a disapoint look in their face.
yn:what happened oppas???
bts:h-huh nothing happened
yn:huh okay
then we go to garage and i take a dark blue lamborgini
as i was about to get in jungkook came to me and said he want to come with me i saw him smirking at jimin.
why??
then we go to school i didnt drive fast cause we have still 10 to 15 mins.
jungkook:so yn?
yn:yeah?
jungkook:wanna hang??
yn:to?
jungkook:mall?
yn:for?
jungkook:umm shopping?
yn:why?
jungkook:what you mean?
yn:i mean why me?
jungkook:i just want to spent some time with you.....?
yn:okay?
jungkook:lets go at 5pm?
yn:hmm,go now
jungkook:huh why!?
yn:don't you want to enter school?
jungkook:huh,oh we reached schoo-
i get out of car and throw the key to him and he catch it perfectly.
yn:park the car bye
jungkook:what about shopping?
yn:lets go to xxxx mall
jungkook:look like my plan is getting easy*smirk*
ynpov
i then go to my class and sit at my seat that is in back corner with a window.
then a boy come to me and ask me if he can sit beside i just said yeah.
???:ok so my name is Taeyang
yn:oh im yn by the way you are?
Taeyang:im new here
yn:oh*smile*
Taeyang:how old are you?you look big but your sound so cute
yn:*chuckles*im 14
Taeyang:what?really??but you don't look that much young tho?
yn:oh,and how old are you?
Taeyang:im 16
then bts enter
and come in our way and they smile at taeyang.
Taeyang:hyungs*group hug*
bts:Taeyang
jin:when did you came back from italy??
Taeyang:yesterday
jk:what about uncle and aunt?
Taeyang:they came with me
hobi:what about your siblings?
Taeyang:They will be here after 3or4 days
jimin:but they were here then why did they go to italy?
Taeyang:hyung you know what they do here right?
bts:yeah
Taeyang:so dad drag them with us,they tried to escape but nah dad lock them in 1 room guest room and also didn't gave them phone,laptop or anything.He even off the tv in that room.
Also he is not giving them non-veg(meat,fish,etc..)
It is like they are in prison.
miss:can you all please sit down?And you are a new student right come and introduce.
Taeyang:hello im Kim Taeyang i hope we can be friends*smile & bow*

TIMESKIP AT CAFETERIA
Ynpov
im noww sitting with bts and taeyang,he already introduced himself like he is my cousin and he have 4 brothers(THE ROSE)and 3sisters(ODD EYE)
a.k.a BRUTE FORCE.
thanks to god that they didn't tell to even taeyang.
And also that's why they didn't take my calls and texts also my emails.
i came back to reality when someone throw their food not just food also the plate too it hit my forehead i can feel some flowing when i touch my forehead it was blood,my eyes turned red due to anger.
i close my eyes and try to relax but that bitch have to fight with me she grab my hair knee kick me in my stomach then push me to ground.Then i saw her face 'fuck' i said under my breath.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part
tata bye bye see youuu😊