Part 52

Btspov
After we come from our mission we thought yn will be here but no so first we go to change then we had a plan to take yn to park.So we thought about checking her room.But it is not opening so it is locked we knocked then we where about to go and take another key of this room but a maid run to us and said.

maid:sir miss yn drank 1full bottle of vodka.
bts:what!?
bts:where is she??
maid:i saw her going to swimming pool while holding a glass full of vodka.

without saying anything we run to pool and saw no one just a glass.
so we go to near pool and see nothing.

jin:Tae jump and check is she in under pool
Tae:hmm

then tae jump to pool and after some time he came to up whil holding yn .
she is looking so pale.

Then we grab yn and made her lay and check her breathing and heartbeat her beat is so slow also her breathing is not stable so i start pressing her chest and water is flowing from her mouth.
then jungkook came forward and said he will do cpr.

then he kneel and close yn's nose he take a deep breath and connect his mouth to yn's and gave her cpr then jin start pressing her chest then jungkook will give cpr.

After sometime her breathing get a little stronger also her heart beat is getting a little fast too then jungkook carry her to our lime then drive to hospital.she is looking like a lifeless body.Jimin and tae is sobbing because i guess they accepted her with wholeheart.
After reaching hospital our hospital we immediatly take her inside and then doctor take her emergency.

its been 1 hour since they take yn to the emergency room we don't know what is happening inside there.

jimin and tae is just sitting there like they are in their own world.

jin is being nevous and looking at the emergency room in every second jungkook is also in his own world while others are just sitting there namjoon called dad and mom then told them everything that happened.

After sometime they two reach and dad have a worried face while mom have a blank face.

dad:where she??
rm:still in emergency room
then we saw doctor come out we all dashed to him.

we all were asking him like
doctor is she okay?is she fine?what actually happened??etc...etc.....

then we all stop to let doctor answer us.

doctor:she is okay now if you guys were late then the water would have fill her lungs and she must be died now.And i have to talk with you all come to my office and they will shift her to ward after 1 hour.

then we all go to doctor's office and he sat at his chair and dad and mom sat infront of him.

doctor:well first i have to tell you that she is drinking alcohol do you know that?
dad&mom:No
bts:yes

they all said at sametime and they look at each other.

dad:what you mean by you know??
bts:she drank and fall to pool we guess.
dad:what did she drank??beer??
bts:No DEVIL SPRING VODKA
all exp bts:WHAT!?
doc:how old is she??
dad:14
doc:then how did she drank that?how much did she drink?
bts:1 whole bottle
all:what the hell?
doc:i check her blood and saw there is a high level of alcohol and drug.
all:drug!?!?
doc:yes she is taking drug
dad:like?
doc:injecting into body
dad:oh
doc:so please don't let her take drugs nor let her drink alcohol.
all:ok doc
doc:also she have stiches in her body what happened??
dad:she got shot.
doc:she have some wounds on her body too.now you can go
all:ok doc

then we go to her room and see she is not so pale now.

jimin and tae were crying thinking about losing her.

jin didn't cried but his tears made their way to his cheeks

Timeskip
ynpov
what am i supposed to do now???what will i tell them???should i lie???no no if they don't have any proof then he won't ask me that???so i should say truth??fuck!! why i always get into this type of situations!?!!

dad:yn?did you take drugs or not??

YN:Yes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i hope you guys like this part thankz for reading StaySafe
TakeCare bye byeeee
lub youuuu😙😙😙😙😙
if you like this part please🙏🙏 vote and comment😊😊😊Don't be a silent reader😿