Part42

ynpov
we take a car me mark jackson and jay is 1car.
mark is driving me and jackson in backseat while jay in passenger seat.

mark:so yn?
yn:yeah?
mark:who is that old friend??
yn:you really want to know??
mark:yeah?
yn:his name is also mark
mark:oh
yn:and he is a cop
all:what!?are you crazy!?!?
yn:chill guys
all:you are going to ask help from a cop and you want us to chill!?!?
yn:ok ok and don't worry you know that we are working with government right?
all:yeah but-
yn:don't worry he is not a simple cop he is the head of cybercell.So it is easy for us also every cops that is a head of every department know who we are so no worries😊
all:ok we guess??
yn:yeah now lets go and also mark oppa you are coming with me today only if you want t-
mark:i will come!

then i got out ofcourse there is also so so many fangirls for them they all start gossiping when i got out of the car.
But i just ignore all of them and walk to my hallway but everyone is looking at me sympethitically!?
i see idle unnies so i go to them and ask .
yn:unnies why all of them is looking me like that??
shuhua:you didn't know rv's dad is coming to this school after sometime or at noon
yn:ok but why are they looking at me like that??

yeonjun pop up from no where and said.

yeonjun:because you beat the shit out of rv
yn:oh he is coming here to scold me?
kai:nope to kill you*innocent smile*

he smiled innocently to me but he made an invisible smirk but visible for me.

yn:how can he even kill me?
soojin:he is the real leader of their group but everyone know seulgi as the leader.
yn:no no i mean how can he even kill me here?
beomgyu:with a gun, generally?
yn:*roll eyes*whatever he can't kill me so now don't worry about that.im going byee

then i walk to my class that is history.i enter then sit at my seat in a second miss enter too.
then greet us we greet her too.
then she start talking about the history of korea
Then the door slammed open when i look at there i saw all bts scanning the whole class when they spot me they sign in relief.
miss:why are you all late??
bts:none of your business!
miss:detention after last class!!
bts:ok

then they walk towards me and jungkook sit beside me and ask me why did i leave yesterday night?

yn:miss🙋
miss:yes what is it miss yn??
yn:he is disturbing can i switch?or
miss:jungkook go and sit at another corner.

he look at me like 'what the heck happened to you'and go to next corner and sit there .

TIME SKIP AT CAFETERIA
before they can come to me i quickly take my books and bag then run to cafeteria.
And walk to bp unnies.
i just buy kimchi egg.And a mirinda.
Then sit with them.
jisoo:ynaa are you okay??
yn:yeah why?
rose:you put makeup right??
yn:No i mean yes?
jennie:you didn't slept yesterday?
yn:hmm
jisoo:why??
yn:i will tell you at night only if it is ok for you?
bp:it is okay for us.
lisa:lets eat!!

then we all start eating.
after some minutes someone came to us and when i look up it is nancy.

what the hell she want now?

she smile evily at me then take my half drank mirinda and open it then pour it on my food bp's mouth opened in shock.

nancy:eat!
i take my spoon then eat eew it taste so so ewww i feel so bad after gulping 1 spoon but act cool.
Then she tried to bang my head in my food.
but i was fast enough to bang her head in my food.
and i whispered in her ear.

yn:it will be better if you stop bullying me until wenjie came back*whisper*
nancy:or else what will you do??*whisper*
yn:im not the old yn anymore so if you don't want to die early stop bullying there will be no one to help you from me here*whisper with a smirk*
nancy:i will kill you*whisper*
yn:lets see but for now im not doing anything but that dosn't mean i won't do anything to you*whisper*

then i stand up everyone was looking at me in silence.
i guess everyone heard nancy's whispers
ofcourse except bigbang oppa's no one will hear my whisper but i guess big bang oppa's also didn't heard me.

Then i walk to my class that is English.

TIMESKIP
random student come to my class and said principal is calling me.
so i just go to principal office and see smirking rv and an angry wait isn't it rv's dad mr.Lee.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyy guys i hope you guys like this part. thankz for reading and if you like this please vote and comment.
stay safe take care bye bye
lub youuuuu😙😙😙😙😙