#02

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

It's weird to go to the very same hallway that you were walking through sometime over a week ago alone. Without your husband. The same smell of mold and weed sticks to the walls and lingers in the air, nor were you expecting something different while coming here.

Despite the nervousness you feel in the pit of your stomach, to face Yoongi without his brother, you aren't as scared or nervous as you'd expect yourself to be. It's not like you're scared of Yoongi. Not at all. But he does make you unsure, you don't know what to expect from him.

On another hand, maybe it's better that your husband couldn't come, even though he realistically shouldn't be here anyway. Oh God, you can't imagine him coming here with you, giving you to his brother so he can fuck you and make you pregnant.

It's all very fucked up, but it shows enough your desperation and want for a baby. You're willing to do anything at this point, anything you're comfortable with. Maybe you shouldn't be too comfortable with fucking Yoongi who's not just Yoongi, but your husband's younger brother.

You and Yeonseok talked a lot after you met up with Yoongi, whom you surprised by not only your unexpected visit but also the shocking and not so average request for help. All you wanted to know is if Yeonseok is okay with this and if he won't find you disgusting after he knew you and his younger brother did it in a natural and traditional way. Which means – having sex.

And surprisingly, he didn't. He wasn't hiding his mere anger and annoyance towards Yoongi for suggesting it, for making things harder but that's about to be expected. When you started talking about being a family and finally having a baby, all the anger and annoyance was gone and excitement and happiness came.

Too blinded to want to have a baby, your annoyance towards Yeonseok slowly fades away but it's still there. He's complaining Yoongi is making it harder but so does he. If you could just adopted or have a different sperm donor, someone who you don't know and isn't family related to him or you, you wouldn't be on your way to have sex with Yoongi.

You should be scandalized and maybe even angry, for Yoongi suggesting, no requesting, to do it naturally. It's fucked up to say, but you're not scandalized or angry. Taking different hormonal shots and going through the procedure is exhausting, you can't imagine going through that even though you'd be able to.

It's just a sex. All you need is for him to finish inside you and pray it'll happen on the first time, even though that's not very usual.

At first, you weren't even sure if Yoongi still wanted to do this. Not just you but Yeonseok as well. He hadn't contacted Yeonseok ever since you walked out of his tattoo studio, so Yeonseok had to approach him again, this time with a phone call which surprisingly, he picked up after a third try. Yoongi set a date and you agreed right away, not wanting to take a chance of him backing off even though Yeonseok assured you he probably wouldn't. Although, he did look quite skeptical while saying it.