#05

✫ ✧ ˚

✫ ✧ ˚ .  *  ✷ ˚ ✫

After the very much needed shower you took at Yoongi's place – while you made sure you didn't waste too much water – you rushed out of his apartment barely giving him a glance, informing him that you'll text him first.

Poor him, he barely had any chance to react before you were already out of his place.

It's the next day and you have the need to bang your head against the nearest object. Why the hell did you tell him you'll text him first? Now you're completely stuck whether you should just text him and set up another meeting (or more like sex appoitment), or wait for another month for things to cool down.

You feel like you need things to come back to normal before you dive into the world of baby making with your husband's brother. It sounds terrible in all honesty. It's such a difficult situation but it's still a situation all three of you agreed to. So instead of fear of what people around you might say if they knew the truth or how guilty you feel about sleeping with another man that isn't your husband, you remind yourself every moment you think about this, of the outcome.

The outcome that is two lines on the pregnancy test and a healthy baby that will make your family complete.

You've been dubious whether you should just get this over it, meaning you'll try and have sex with Yoongi every day while you're ovulating (that is if he'll make the time for you) but something has been holding you back.

Maybe it's your own heart jumping at the memory of your bodies connected. One second you feel your skin getting hot, remembering the desire and how good sex with him felt. But the next you're sick to your stomach when you remember who that man is – most importantly, that he is not your husband. Deep down, you know you shouldn't be embarrassed or guilty about it because that's what you decided after all. All of you agreed to it.

You're sure your nails are in poor state from how many times you've caught yourself nibbling on them. So you do your best trying to concentrate on other things – cooking, baking, tidying your closet and even doing some online shopping – which you've told yourself you won't do because you've enough clothes as it is – or spending some quality time with your husband in the afternoon.

That is until he completely shatters your own escape from reality, trying to distract yourself as much as you can by asking one question after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"Did you already sleep with him?"

The moment you hear the question, his voice loud and clear (or maybe it's just you and your shock from hearing such a question in the first place), you feel as if you're ready to vomit here and there.

Gulping, you glance at your husband who holds a glass of red wine delicately in his big hand, swirling the dark liquid as he glances at you.

"I thought we settled on not talking about it," you tell him carefully, controlling your features as best as you can not to give anything away. You'd understand if this is pure curiosity from him and maybe he really doesn't want to know.